Chapter 26 - It's good to be back at Greyson's arms

Sandy: Sorry, Grazie. I have to go now. We have an early flight tomorrow.

Grazie: It's okay. Have a safe flight!

Sandy: Okay. Let's go home.

So, we both went to our homes then Grazie said goodbye to me.

I went inside our house and saw my mom and dad watching TV.

Mom: So how was your day?

Sandy: Fine, mom. Me and Grazie went to the beach and had our lunch there.

I glanced over my watch and it's already 5pm.

Mom: Well, okay. Go take some rest. I'll call you when it's dinner time , ok?

Sandy: OKay, mom.

I ran upstairs to my room and jumped to my bed. I'm so exhausted so I closed my eyes and took a nap.

____________

My mom yelled from downstairs: Dinner!!!

I got up and brushed my messed hair then went downstairs. Isabel and Noreen followed.

We ate our dinner then slept early coz' we have an early flight.

____________

^August 16 2010^

(still Sandy's POV)

My alarm clock rang and it's now 4am.

I got up from bed and jumped to the shower. I turned the heater on and took a warm steamy bath.

I decided to wear the shirt that Greyson gave me on my 12th birthday. It still fits to me. It's a white shirt that has "Music is the beat" written on it and I wore my maong shorts and pair it with my black converse. 

I checked my bag if I got everything I need for 2 weeks.

"Sandyyy!!" Noreen yelled, "You better hurry up so we don't miss the plane!"

"Coming!!" I yelled back then I zipped my suitcase. I went downstairs with my bags.

"Here. Let me help you."  Isabel said as she took my other bag from my hand.

We went to the front door and hugged each other.

"We'll be back after 2 weeks."

"Say Hi to Greyson for me!"

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye, Take care always."

I smiled and went to our car. I hopped in and we headed to the airport. We hopped in at the plane and took our seats. I found out that it's already 5am. The flight is about 2hours and 30 minutes.

We went to the hotel room we're going to stay. We rest for a while and Mom said Me and Noreen should go visit Greyson and greet him.

So, Noreen and I went to the hotelroom where the Chance Family is staying.

I knocked on their door and glanced over my watch. It's 8am. Few seconds later, the door opened.

"Hi, Aunt Lisa!!" I said and hugged her.

"Hey, Sandy. Greyson misses you so much. He'll be happy to see you!" Aunt Lisa said as she hugged me back. 

"Hey, Aunt Lisa. How are you doing in here?" Noreen said as she hugged her.

"I'm doing fine, sweetie. Now, come in." Aunt Lisa said as she motioned as to come inside.

"Wow! Your hotelroom is amazing!" I said as I looked around.

Aunt Lisa just smiled at me.

"So, can I go to Greyson's room?" I asked , I really want to see Greyson now.

"Yeah, sure, Sandy. Just go to the first room."

I went to the room that Aunt Lisa pointed. I opened it and saw a piano. I went toward to Greyson's bed and there he was. Sleeping. He's so cute.

I layed down beside him, but he's still sleeping. So, I kissed his cheek and said, "Happy Birthday, Grey."

Greyson carefully opened his eyes. "Sa-sandy? Is that you?". He's still half asleep.

I giggled and said, "Yes, it's me Grey. I missed you."

Greyson jumped off bed then shouted a little, "I can't believe you're here!!!! Am I dreaming?!"

I laughed and stood up and walked towards him,"How 'bout this answers your question." I said then leaned forward, he did too. Our noses touched and his lips met mine. It was a warm romantic kiss. Like we have never seen each other for years. We both pulled away at the same time and smiled.

"Happy Birthday to my wonderful boyfriend." I whispered in his ear.

"Thank you." He said then we hugged each other.

I'm really happy to be back to Greyson's arms again.

"I love you Greyson Michael Chance"

"I love you more Sandy Michelle Wakefield."

______________________________________-

THE END! HAHA, JUST KIDDING. (:

So....what do you think>?>?>?>?