Chapter 28 - Happy Birthday, Greyson :2nd part:

Greyson's POV

I just love seeing Sandy happy and it makes me happy. That's all I wanted on my birthday, To be with her.

~~~~~~~~~~

As we were heading back home, Sandy's phone beeped. She read the message and then smiled. She started texting fast. "Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh. It's .. It's just Isabel. Yeah, It's Isabel. She's asking me how am I in here. And she miss us already." Sandy replied as she slid her phone back to her pocket.

"Well. Okay." I said and came closer to Sandy. I put my arms around her shoulder and she layed her head to my shoulder. We were like that during the trip to the hotel.

Sandy's POV

Whew! That was close. Greyson almost caught me about his surprise party.

Noreen texted me that the room that we're going to use at 'Plaza de Gazzemore' is already decorated. I said that the theme color would be black and white since it's Greyson's favorite color. Then Alexa texted me too, she said that I should be the one to bring Greyson to the party. So, that's fine with me.

As Greyson and I arrived at the hotel, we both went to his hotelroom.

There was nobody in there. Only the two of us.

"I guess we're going to be alone for a while." Greyson said "What do you want to do?"

"Let's just watch a movie." I said.

"I'll go get the popcorn."

"Okay".

As Greyson went to the kitchen to make popcorn,I texted Alexa immediately.

Me: Hey, sis . Grey and I are here at the hotelroom. Going to watch a movie. After that, it's showtime.

Alexa: Okay. Be here at 6 pm. Be sure to keep Grey's eyes closed first.

Me: Yeah Yeah. I know that.k bye.

Alexa: K. Enjoy your day.

After that, I inserted a Horror DVD. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat but Greyson's here with me. So, no worries.

Greyson came with a bowl of popcorn.

"Hey, what movie are we going to watch?" Grey asked as he sat down at the couch beside me.

"Paranormal Activity 2."

"You can't watch Horror movies , right?" Grey asked a little worried.

"I know but you're here with me so nothing to worry about." I said then Greyson blushed. He's really cute when he blushes.

Then the movie started. Everytime there was a scary scene, I always hug Greyson tight. He'll just watch and let me sat on his lap.

As the movie finished, I glanced over the clock and it's already 1pm.

"Hey, we should eat lunch now." I said

Greyson nodded and grabbed my hand.

We went to a Pizza Parlor and sat on a table.

We ordered our usuals and talked as we waited for our food.

As we were chatting, a girl entered the Pizza Parlor and Greyson's fists are balled up. I think you all know who it was..... Lauren.

"Grey, Calm down. Hold your temper." I said as I squeezed Greyson's hand.

"Sandy, just ignore her, ok?" Grey said not even looking at me.

I feel so depressed. It's Greyson's birthday and I can't believe there is going to be a snake (Lauren) ruining it.

Lauren then glanced at our table and walked over to us.

Oh Shit.