New Chapter - Halloween Special! (Part 1)

It was a Friday afternoon and Sandy just got home from school. She was just lying on her bed, reading John Green's Paper Towns. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she read the part when Q and his friends found the building where Margo was.

Sandy's POV

I was getting into the book and I got to the part when Quentin made it to the building but then my phone started going off on my bed side table. I let out a sigh and closed my book as I grabbed my phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was Greyson which made me smile.

"Hey, Grey! 'Sup?" I said as I answered the call.

"I have no homework so I'm free tonight." Greyson said and I could feel him smile.

"I have no homework too! What do you want to do?" I asked because he sounded that he had something in mind.

"I have an idea. I'll pick you up later after dinner. We're going out." Greyson said, a bit of excitement evident in his voice.

"Sure. I'm pretty sure my parents will allow me. See you later." I said and it was true. I know they'll allow me since I have no school tomorrow.

"Okay, bye I love you." Greyson said

"I love you too." I said before he hang up. I got up from my bed and changed before I left my room. I entered my sister, Noreen's room to check on her.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked as I saw her hiding under her covers.

"Watching a movie." She simply stated. I looked at her TV screen and she was obviously watching a  classic horror film.

"You know you can't watch Horror movies." I told her as I sat on her bed.

"I can. I'm trying to face my fears, okay? Don't stop me." She said as she kicked me off her bed. I landed on my bum with a loud thud. "Ouch!" I cried as I stood up and rubbed the part where I landed on. "Meanie." I added.

"Well, you were blocking the screen. I'm sorry. It was my fault." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Hey, Grey and I are going out tonight by the way." I told her.

"Really? Where?" She asked. Maybe she's just curious. Well, sissy, I am too.

"I have no idea. He said he has something in mind but I don't know where." I said, ready to leave her room.

"Can I come?" She randomly asked as I was about to turn her doorknob. I thought of it and turned around to look at her. The worst thing she could do was to drink alcohol and I'm sure she won't do that. 

"Sure!" I said and finally left her room. I went downstairs to the kitchen where I found my mom cooking dinner.

"Hey mom!" I greeted as I opened our fridge and took out a can of soda.

"Grey and I don't have homework and there's no school tomorrow. Can I come with him tonight?" I asked my mom as I drank my soda.

"Where are you two going?" She asked.

"I don't know yet. I think it's a surprise." I told her.

"Oh okay. Well, sure. Just make sure to be home before 11." She said sweetly as she wiper her hands on her apron and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks. He'll be picking me up after dinner." I told her and I went to the living room with my can of soda. I turned on the TV and the news was on.

A little girl was found dead outside an old museum. Her parents are already dead but she was  living with her grandma. Her grandma died just last night but we got to ask her some questions the day before she passed away. She told us that Hannah, the little girl, was lost since last week.

My mom turned the TV off and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Poor Hannah." My mom whispered.

"Does she live here in Edmond?" I asked.

"Yes, I think. I'm not sure." She said then she walked back to the kitchen to continue making dinner.

---**---**---**---**---**---**---**---**---

After eating dinner, I went upstairs to my room and changed into some skinny jeans, a tank top and a hoodie. After changing, I packed my backpack and just in time, I heard a car honk.

I grabbed my phone from its charge and head towards to the front door.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I said.

"Noreen's coming with you?" Mom asked.

"Yup." Then the both of us left the house.

"Heeeeeeey." I said as I sat beside Greyson in the front seat.

"You didn't say Noreen's coming but I'm cool with it." Greyson smiled and I just pinched his cheeks.

"Now let's go to wherever we are going." I said.

"We're going to a museum, silly." Greyson chuckled and he was so cute.

Little did they know it was the museum where Hannah's body was found dead.

TO BE CONTINUED.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY HEY HEY! WANNA KNOW WHY I POSTED THIS HALLOWEEN CHAPTER? IT'S BECAUSE THIS REACHED 99K READS! I'M SO HAPPY I AM HOLDING A PIZZA PARTY TONIGHT! AND HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'M SO SORRY THIS IS ONLY PART ONE. I'M GOING TO POST PART TWO TOMORROW BECAUSE BUSY. HAHA!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BYEEEEE.