Chapter 45 - Flight to LA. (a boring chapter, sorry)

I am sooooo sorry for updating sooooooo long!! Pls forgive me? Anyways, here is a new chapter! Yay!

Sandy's POV

"RING RING!!!" It's my alarm clock.

I turned it off and kicked my blankets. I slipped on my slippers and went to my bathroom. There's only one thing on my mind.

Me, guest on Ellen show today.

I took a bath, brushed my teeth, blowdried my hair and arranged it into a pony tail, and put on my outfit. I decided to wear the Yellow shirt that Trixh had bought for me and the white shorts that Bea had bought for me. I matched it with my light-yellow converse low-cut. 

"SANDYY!!!" I heard Noreen yell from her room.

"Yes?!!!" I yelled back.

"C'mon, let's go." she said. I checked my bag if everything is there and ready to go! Omg, I am so excited!

~*~*~*~*~

"Passport please?" The lady infront of me right now said. I handed her my passport and she did her...you know, job? ah, forget it!

"Sandy, are you feeling okay?" my dad asked.

"What kind of question is that, dad? I'm okay. I'm fine." I said. He just nodded his head and we went to the airplane but first, of course, we gave our tickets.

"Have a nice flight." the lady said. My mind immediately thought of 9gag, I dunno why but the thought just popped in my head. So I bursted out  laughing, everybody looked at me like I was crazy.

"Sorry. Just thought of something funny." I said.

"Ok, let's go." Noreen said.

~*~*~*~*~

"Hellooooo, La!" I said as I looked at the Airplane window. It's not like my first time but I said WOW again. Weird right.?

"Okay, please be ready. We're going to land in 5min." the lady on the airplane said. (lol, i dunno what she is called with her job.)

I took out my earphones and put it back on my bag. I slipped my phone on my pocket and I also put my iPod on my bag. Someone crossed my mind. Greyson. I miss him.