Chapter 38 - Surprises

Sandy's POV

"No, Sandy. I don't want to hear it." Greyson said.

"But Greyson. Please." I said. I'm now in the verge of tears.

"Sorry, Sandy. It's over. We're through." Those are the last words that Greyson said before he left me in the middle of the rain. 

As he said that, a dagger just attacked my heart and it shattered into pieces. I'm just there, crying my heart out in the middle of the rain. I just lost the love of my heart. I can't take this.

Then someone called my name. "Sandy!!!" And I could feel my shoulders shaking. Huh? What's happening?

I woke up and saw Noreen shaking my shoulders as she shout my name.

"Sandy!! Wake up!!" Noreen shouted. Oh Gosh!! It's just a horrible dream! or should I say, nightmare!!

"What?" I said.

"What happend? You're talking in your sleep." Noreen said. I cried as I remember my dream.

"I dreamt that Greyson broke up with me." I cried. Noreen hugged me and I just cried on her shoulder.

"Sis, it's only a dream. Forget it. Greyson would never broke up with you. Well, if he does, he'll be dead meat to me and Alexa." Noreen said, trying to cheer me up, which made me cry more.

"Oh Come on sis. Let's eat breakfast." Noreen said. I wiped my tears and just nodded.

I followed her downstairs to the kitchen.

"Sweetie. What happend to you?Have you been crying?" Mom asked with concern on her face.

"No, mom. I'm fine." I said and took my seat on the table.

Noreen whispered something to mom and she just nodded.

Mom said, "Wants some bacon and eggs?"

Noreen and I said at the same time, "Yes,please."

We finished our breakfast and Noreen decided to go out for a walk.

"Hey sis. Wanna come with me? We can go sight-seeing."

"Yea, sure. I'll just take a bath." I said.

I went back to my room and took a bath. As I got out from the shower, I changed into a white sleeveless blouse and brown shorts. I walked over my dresser and saw the little box that Greyson gave me on the airport before I went here. I opened it and saw the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. Yeah, it's the bracelet that Greyson gave me. I put it on in my wrist and smiled.

"It's just a nightmare." I whispered to myself.

I went downstairs and saw Noreen, reading a magazine.

"Whatcha reading, sis?" I asked.

She looked at me and handed over the magazine. The cover of the magazine is...me?

"Where did you get this?" I asked Noreen.

She sighed and said, "I was walking along the sidewalk and saw a magazine stand. I saw that magazine and decided to buy it. Go read it."

I sat beside her and flipped through the pages. I stopped at the section about me.

It says, "Greyson Chance's girlfriend?!"

I read it and it's all about Greyson and I. Then I saw another section, "About the Cover."

It says, "We got this picture of Greyson Chance's girlfriend, Sandy Wakefield , on her facebook account."