Chapter 31 - Happy Birthday, Greyson -the surprise party-

Sandy's POV

Okay, I never thought that the party will turn out like this! I mean, the party is so amazing!

I never been to this place before. I just told them to surprise Greyson, that's all and I also told them that the theme color will Black and White and yeah, they did turned this room into black n' white.

"Wow! You two are matchy!" Alexa exclaimed as she walked towards us.

"Yeah, I know." I said and smiled. Greyson took my hand and introduced me to some of his friends here in LA. We walked toward an Australian blonde guy with his family.

"Yo, Mate!" the blonde guy said to Greyson, "Happy Birthday!". Then they did their man-hug thing.

"You must be the lovely Sandy!" the blonde guy said as he turned to me, "Greyson talks about you a lot!". Greyson blushed and glared at him. I blushed too and realized who this guy is.

"Hey, are you, uh, Cody Simpson?" I asked cause he really looks like Cody Simpson.

"You don't know?" he said and laughed, "Yeah, I am."

"Nice to meet you." I said and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Sandy. You're such a lovely girl." Cody said and I blushed then Greyson butted in.

"Yo, man. Back off. She's mine." Greyson said while grinning.

"Yeah, I know mate. I'm just being friendly." Cody said and shrugged, "Oh, and I would like you to meet my sister."

"Yo! Wassup? I heard mah name. Talking about me?" a girl said from behind and walked towards us.

"Alli, I would like you to meet, Greyson and his girlfriend, Sandy." Cody said.

"Oh, Hi guys! Sandy! You are so gorgeous!" Alli exclaimed and hugged me, I hugged her back and said ,"Thank you. Well, you're more gorgeous."

Then Alli turned to Greyson, "Happy Birthday Greyson! And you're one lucky guy. You have such a lovely girlfriend." Alli said. She's so nice.

"I know, Alli. And thanks." Greyson said.

We talked like that for a while then Greyson's mom and dad showed up with Tanner and Alexa.

"Sandy, you are one clever girl. Throwing a surprise party for Greyson is amazing!" Aunt Lisa said. I blushed and said, "Well, I couldn't have done it without the other's help."

"C'mon let's go eat now." Aunt Lisa said as she motioned us to a table.

After we ate, Greyson went up to the stage.

"Um, Hi everybody! First of all, Thank you so much to all of you! This is one of my best birthdays ever. This means so much to me. And Sandy, thank you for everything. You know you don't have to do this coz' I'm already happy that you're here with me, I'm so happy to have a girl like you and I love you Sandy. I love you more than anything and anyone in this world." Greyson said and I started to tear up. Of course Tears of Joy!

Greyson went down the stage and I ran to him for a hug. He pulled away and leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you too, Greyson." I whispered in his ears.

Everybody cheered and clapped.

After the party, Everybody went home except for us Greyson.

We went outside the building and walked to a park.

"I miss Oklahoma." Greyson said as we sat on a bench.

"You've only been away for 4 months and you miss it already?" I said and smirked.

"Yeah, but I'm happy that you're here with me." Greyson said as he looked up at the stars.It's already 10pm.

"I'm happy that you're here by my side too, Grey." I said.

"Don't worry. I'll always be by your side." Greyson said and put an arm to my shoulder. I layed my head to his chest and we stayed like that for a while.

"Oh, Greyson! I haven't give you my present yet!" I exclaimed as I remembered.

"You know you don't have to get me anything. You've done a lot." Greyson said.

"Here." I said and handed him a white box.

"What's this?" Greyson asked.

"Open it." I said and gave him a smile.

He opened the box and gasped on what he saw. I laughed and I'm glad he liked it.

"Sandy Michelle Wakefield!! Thank you so much!!" Greyson shouted. Luckily, we're alone.

"I'm glad you liked it, Grey and no need to thank me." I said and smiled.

Greyson is about to tear up, but I'm sure it's tears of joy. He hugged me tight and whispered, "I love it. It's amazing." to my ear.

(Anyways, guys. The gift that Sandy gave is a belt with piano keys designed in it. (:)

"We better go home now." Greyson said and I didn't noticed it's already 11pm!

"Great idea." I said then we started to walk to the hotelroom.

Halfway to the hotel, I'm feeling dizzy and my body is feeling numb. I slowed down on walking and Greyson turned to me, "Sandy? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." I said.

"Are you sure?" Greyson said and my vision became blurred. I can see 2 Greysons.

"Greyson?" I said and the next thing I heard is screaming, "Sandy!!" and I fainted.

__________________________________________

Oh my god! Sandy fainted! LOL. Haha, I'm mean, right? (:

Comment!

I know this chappie is boring so yeah, don't be rude.