Chapter 41 - Pls don't let Sandy know

Greyson's POV

Few minutes later, my phone rang.

I answered it without looking at the caller ID, "Hello?"

"Greyson! Why did you tweet about your concert in here? Sandy might see it!" Trixh said,

"Oh Hi Trixh. What? I didn't tweet anything." I said. I didn't really tweeted anything.

"Are you sure? Look at your twitter." Trixh said. I checked my twitter and saw that I tweeted something like this, "@greysonchance: Have a concert in Manila, Philippines. So excited to be there." I immediately deleted it.

"I didn't tweet that, I swear. Well, a lot of users have my password. Maybe someone tweeted it." I said.

"Okay, it's a good thing that Sandy haven't seen it yet. Did you delete it?" Trixh said.

"Yes I did." I said.

"Good. We'll help you with this Greyson." Trixh said.

"Thank You so much. How about we meet so we can talk this out?" I said.

"Great idea. Meet us here in Eastwood Mall Open Park." Trixh said.

"Okay. Be there in a bit." I said and hung up.

"Mom, I'm going to Eastwood Mall." I said to mom, who's watching TV.

"Okay, Grey. Stay safe." Mom said.

"Bye mom. I'll be back before Dinner." I said and kissed my mom's cheek.

I took my hoodie and sunglasses with me and headed out of the hotel then went to Eastwood Mall.

My phone rang. It's Trixh.

"So where are you now?" She asked.

"Here at the Entrance of the Open Park." I said.

"Okay, we'll be there." she said and immediately hang up.

I sat on a bench near the entrance and waited for them.

"Sorry we're late. Bea and I are stopped by some fans." Trixh said. Bea and her are panting like dogs, trying to catch their breath.

"It's okay. C'mon. Let's go eat lunch. I'm starving." I said. They both nodded and we went inside the Eastwood mall.

"So, How's Sandy?" I asked them.

"She's doing fine. As long as Bea is with Sandy, she's safe." Trixh said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Bea is really over protective." Trixh said. I raised and eyebrow at Bea.

"What? I'm not the only one who's protective. Trixh too!" Bea said, defending herself. I chuckled and just nodded.

"Thank You for taking care of my Sandy." I said.

"Don't mention it. She's a very nice friend and we love her." Trixh said. Bea nodded.

We went to an Italian restaurant called Cibo. Trixh ordered our food and we all ate lunch there.

"So what's your plan of surprising Sandy?" Bea asked.

I thought of it for a moment. I still don't have any plans for it. I need to think, fast! Think, Greyson, Think! Oh Yeah, I forgot. I already have a plan. I can't wait to surprise Sandy.

I told them my plan and they love it. (Of course, I can't tell you yet. It's a surprise!)

"... and Let's just hope that Sandy will love it." I said, as I finish saying the plan.