Chapter 37 - Arriving in Philippines

Sandy's POV

My sister, Noreen woke me up. She said that we're going to land in 5 minutes. I looked behind me and saw Trixh and Bea, sleeping. 

"Hey , you guys! Wake up!" I said as I shook them to wake them up but it's useless.

A guy, maybe about 17 years old said to Trixh, "Hey, Percy Jackson is here!!"

Then Trixh jumped and said, "OMG! WHERE?!!" Then the guy is laughing. Trixh glared at him and said, "Kuya, napaka daya mo!" (That's in filipino launguage, It means "Bro, you're so unfair!")

The guy said, "Sorry, You wouldn't wake up so I guess I have to do that."

Trixh just said, "Hmp!" Then she also woke up Bea by saying, "Holy Macaroni! We're going to crash!" With that, Bea fell off of her seat and freaked out. We all crack up and she laughed with us too. I love this guys but who's the 17 year old guy?

Trixh seems to read my thoughts cause she said, "Oh, Sandy. This is my brother, Tyler."

"Oh, Hi Tyler! I'm Sandy." I said and we shook hands.

"Hey sis We're here!" Noreen said excitedly. I looked at the window and I admit, Philippines is beautiful.

We landed safely on the airport. As I went out of the plane, I quickly put my sunglasses in my eyes and said, "Gee, it's so hot in here."

"That's because it's summer." Trixh and Bea said at the same time.

"You'll gonna love it here." Tyler said.

"I hope so." I said. I saw my parents taking their luggages.

"Hey, I gotta go now. Bye." I said as I walked to my parents and to my sister.

"Bye!" The 3 of them said and waved.

I ran to my sister and helped her with her bags.

"Thanks sis." Noreen said.

"No prob." I said.

We went to our parents who's talking to someone.

Mom said, "Oh Sandy! This is your Aunt Rosie and your Uncle Gary."

"Hi,!" I said. Then a girl ran towards us.

"Oh and this is Tifanny. She's the daughter of Aunt Rosie and Uncle Gary. She's your cousin."

"Hi, Tifanny! I'm Sandy! Nice to meet you." I said, taking out my hand.

Tifanny shyly smiled and shook my hand while saying, "Hi, Nice to meet you too. Gosh, you're so pretty."

I blushed and said, "Thank you. You're pretty too!"

"Okay, we have to get going." Dad said.

We all went to Uncle Gary's Van.

"So we're staying in your house?" I asked to Aunt Rosie.

"No sweetie.Your dad bought a 2 storey house here in Philippines. I'm pretty sure you'll gonna love it coz' it's just like the house you have in Oklahoma but in different color." She said as she smiled sweetly.

I just nodded and talked to Tifanny and Noreen.

Tifanny is such a sweet, pretty and nice girl. I love her. Haha. Is that weird to say? No? Okay.

--------Greyson's POV---------

I'm here at the studio , recording my new single "Waiting Outside The Lines" but right now, I'm on a 30min break.

I decided to text Sandy. I miss her SO bad. Being distant to your love is hard, you know! I wonder how she doing in the Philippines.

I texted, "Sandy, I miss you!!! How's Philippines." but before I could press send, Sandy is calling.