Chapter 17 - I love you, Greyson.

Greyson's POV

 As I arrived home, I saw Lauren there talking to my mom. I'm so confused. Why is she here?

"Hey, mom." I said, acting like Lauren is not there.

"Hi, Greyson. How was your day?" mom asked.

"It's a great day, mom. I can't believe that Cody Simpson is my best buddy now." I said then I started to explain everything what happend.

"Oh, and here's Lauren. Your first friend here, right?" mom said as I finished my story.

"Oh, yeah. Why is she here anyways?"

"Well, we're neighbors with the Westphalens."

"Oh, that's great." I said like it was no big deal, duh.

"Well, I think you two should hang out. Go to the beach. It's only a few blocks away." mom said.

Really, mom? Really. Oh God! Kill me now. I hate this girl. Hmm.. maybe I should be friendly. Why do I hate this girl anyway? I thought then I let out a big sigh.

"Well, okay. I'll go get my things." Lauren said then she left our hotel room.

"Mom, why?" I said.

"Why what?"

"Oh, forget it. I'm going to the beach." I said so I took all what I need then Lauren went to our hotel room again.

"I'm ready!" she said. She was wearing an orange bikini and has a white cloth to cover it. Dang! She's hot. What?! Greyson! Snap out of it! She's just trying to seduce you. Dang it! Think of Sandy!!

"Ok, you kids be safe, ok?" mom said then we nodded and left.

We went to the beach and sat there on the sand. There was an awkward silence. No one is speaking. So, I decided to broke the silence.

"Wanna go swimming?" I said.

"Yeah, sure." Lauren replied then she took off the white cloth and there she is. Trying to seduce me for sure. Dang it! She's really hot! Man! SNAP OUT OF IT Greyson!! Don't forget Sandy!

Lauren ran over to the water so I followed her. We were just swimming, no talking. Then Lauren and I faced each other.

"So, since when are you here at LA?" I asked her.

"Oh, we just moved here last year." she said.

While we were talking , I saw something that flashed behind us. I looked behind but I saw nothing.

Lauren's POV

Finally, Greyson and I talked. He's been so quiet. While we were talking, I saw a man taking pictures of us. Woah! The paparazzi is here for Greyson. They saw us talking and they took a picture of us. I didn't warned Greyson. For sure, this will be on news. They'll thought that we were official. Haha. Now, Greyson's mine.

Greyson's POV

I keep on seeing a lot of flash behind me but everytime I look behind, nothing was there. I wonder what that is. But I only ignored it.

After a few minutes of swimming, Lauren and I ran out of the water. We sat on our towels in the sand and talked.

"Hey, Greyson. I wanted to tell you something." Lauren said a little worried.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I know you already have a girlfriend , Greyson. But, I love you. I love you, Greyson." Lauren said then the next thing I know is we.....kissed.

Then the Paparazzi came out of nowhere. Flashes of Cameras came . Taking pictures of us, kissing. Oh No! Dang it! I know this girl is no good. Lauren's been trying to seduce me. Guess what? The bitch's plan worked. For sure, these pictures will be on news. What am I going to do?! Sandy !!!

I pulled quickly.

"I hate you, Lauren! Now, look what you have done!!" I yelled infront of everybody. I still don't know what will happend. For sure, Sandy will break up with me. Oh No. What if I'll lost the girl I love? I don't know what to do.

I tried to run away but the crowd is so tight. They don't want me to go out. Then a blondie guy took my hand and I followed him. It's Cody.

"Thanks , bro." I said panting.

"What happend back there?! I saw you kissing this girl. I saw you kissing Lauren!! What have you done?! I thought you love Sandy?!!" Cody yelled.

"Lauren is the one who kissed me and I can't pull away coz' her grip is so tight! I didn't kiss her and I don't want this to happen!! And yes!! I love Sandy!!! I love her and for sure, I'm going to lose her! What am I going to do?!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. Tears began to roll down my cheeks. 

Please tell me I'm just dreaming. Tell me that I just fell asleep in the studio and all of this is just a dream.

But no. This is not a dream. These are all real.

______________________________________

Comment of what do you think!! (: hehe. surprised? hehe