Chapter 39 - Hanging out in the mall

Sandy's POV

---At The Mall---

"C'mon guys! I'm hungry!!!" I said, patting my empty tummy.

Noreen rolled her eyes and said, "Okay, fine. My lil sis is hungry again."

"Yay!!!" I said.

We all decided to eat at Tokyo Tokyo. It's a Japanese fast-food reastaurant here in Philippines.

"What are you gonna order,Sandy?" Bea asked.

"Prawn and Veggie Tempura please." I replied. I've never been here but I wanted to try, so yeah.

"Good choice! How about you, Noreen?" Trixh said.

"Beef Teriyaki ." Noreen said.

"Okay! Me and Trixh will just order Kani Salad." Bea said, approaching the counter, ready to order.

"Why? Are you two on a diet?" Noreen said, raising an eyebrow.

" No!" Bea and Trixh said at the same time. We all just giggled.

Bea and Trixh went to the counter to order our foods, while Noreen and I look for a table.

We saw a table for 4 nearby the window and decided to take it.

Bea and Trixh came back with our orders and we all started eating our lunch.

Then Trixh started a conversation,"So what do you think of Philippines, so far?"

"It's really great in here. I actually love it here." I said.

"Agree with Sandy." Noreen said.

"I'm glad you're not having problems in here. Especially with you Sandy, since you're Greyson's girlfriend." Bea said.

I kicked her leg under the table and said, "Hey you better keep quiet about that! Some will here you and I'll get chase by the paps."

Bea immediately said, "Oops. Sorry."

"It's okay. Just be careful next time." I said.

Trixh said, "You better get used to her. She never shuts up."

Then Bea glared at her, "As If you don't too!"

"Yeah I know. Geez, Bhey. Calm down." Trixh said.

Noreen and I giggled how those two argue about a tiny little thing.

"You two are so cute! How old are you?" Noreen said as she stopped laughing.

"We're both 13." Trixh and Bea said together.

"I'm 13." I said.

"I'm 15." Noreen said.

"Cool!" Trixh and Bea said together. We all shared some stories and laugh while eating.

"So, since when are you and Greyson together?" Trixh asked.

"March 5." I said, starting to smile. What? When it comes to Greyson, I can't stop smiling.

"OMG! Tell us about your story!" Trixh and Bea squealed as Noreen just roll her eyes.

I let out a giggle and started, "Well, one night, I can't sleep so I went to the park and I thought I was alone but not. Greyson is there too, sitting on the bench where we usually seat together. I'm just under a tree and he didnt noticed me. He's talking to himself and said that I'm cute and I let out a soft giggle but it happens that he heard me. *smiles* He surprised me from behind and I screamed, of course. Then we both sat on the bench and told each others feeling and yeah."