Chapter 53 - Never thought it would be like this

Examinations are done!!! Yay, I'm back to Wattpad! (=

Anyways, here's the 53th chapter.

 Greyson's POV

I'm here right now in the waiting room. Sandy's in the emergency room. I'm freaking out. My hands are sweaty and my eyes are red and puffy.

God, what did Lauren do? I mean, she's not the one who drove the car that had hit Sandy but she's the reason why Sandy went outside their house. Didn't Lauren know that what she have done is illegal? Didn't she realize that? Or is she just plain dumb? I'm not really mad at her. I pity her. She wasted her life doing these things... to get rid of Sandy and I, to be in hers.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and answered it with half of my strength.

"Hello?" I said, sounding really tired. I didn't even mind to look who I am talkting to right now.

"Grey! Are you there in the hospital?" I heard Aunt Carly(Sandy's mom) said.

I jumped from my seat and said, "Auntie! Yes, Yes I am."

"We're on our way there, Grey. Oh, on the second thought. We're right here in the parking lot. Wait there." Aunt Carly said.

"Yes. Auntie." I said then she hang up.

Just as I slid my phone back to my pocket, I heard someone say "Sandy Wakefield". It sounds like Aunt Carly. Then I heard the nurse say "Emergency room 2." Then a "thank you"

I saw Aunt Carly and Uncle walking towards my direction. I walked towards them and hugged them both. They were like my second parents to me. They were part of my life since I was in diapers.

"Where is she, Grey?" Aunt Carly asked as tears are starting flood her eyes.

I pointed to the emergency room door. We all walked towards the room and looked inside.

We saw Sandy, laying on the hospital bed. Nurses crowding around her. Cleaning her wounds.

Then, the doctor came out of the room and placed both his hands in his pocket.

"Sandy Wakefield's parents." he said.

"I'm her mother." Aunt Carly said softly. As if she's begging the doctor to say that her daughter's fine. I felt something in me. I felt... guilt. I think these are all my fault. but why do I blame myself? I really think it's my fault.

"Ma'am, your daughter's fine. But we're still not sure of when she's going to wake up." The doctor said.

Aunt Carly sobbed and ran into Uncle's arms. Uncle hugged her tight and tried to stop her from crying. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran out of the hospital and into the woods.  Aunt Carly screamed my name to stop me from running but no, I didnt stop. I ran and ran. I stopped at a huge tree. I sat down under it and thought of things.

Lauren almost killed Sandy.

Sandy's in the hospital right now.

You haven't told Sandy about your surprise yet. (You must be wondering what's that. Well, it's a secret for now. ;) )

You just ran away from the hospital.

"I need to go back there." I said to myself.

I went back to the hospital, but this time, I walked. I don't even know why I ran away.

Aunt Carly's POV

"Sandy, baby, wake up soon. Mommy's here." I whispered as I brushed her bangs using my hand.

"Princess, mom and dad are here. C'mon, wake up." my husband said as he went towards his daughter.

But still, she didn't made a single move. She's just there, lying on the bed, breathing peacefully.

I coughed and cried then said, "I can't take it anymore. I can't see her like this." then I stood up from the chair beside Sandy's bed then walked out of her room, with my husband following me.

I saw that Greyson came back again. I nodded as a sign that he could visit my daughter. He thanked me then went inside.

Greyson's POV

I went inside Sandy's room and silently closed the door behind me. There she is, breathing slowly. All you could hear is the beeping monitor.

I went towards her bed and sat on the chair beside it.

"I can't believe you're on that bed again, tootsie." I said softly.

I held her hand and said, "Wake up for me, love."

I stood up from the chair and leaned forward her face. I brushed her bangs using my fingers and planted a kiss on her forehead. Then I whispered to her, "Mahal Kita."

[I don't know why on earth I always end it like that. Hahaha. Sorry for this lame chapter, I'm kinda stressed out and couldn't focus on what I was typing. LOL (= ]