Chapter 35 - Greyson surprising Sandy

Sandy's POV

Greyson couldn't say a thing. We just stayed quiet for a minute and Greyson finally said, "W-When are you L-leaving?"

"In Fi-five months." I said.

Greyson's smile ago turned upside down. Then he yelled, "But why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He looked angry and hurt. I don't know what to say.

"Greyson, it's just that. When I saw your face again, I don't want you to be sad and we had so much fun, I don't want anything to ruin it. We are so happy that it didn't even crossed my mind. I just want every moment with you to be perfect." I said , starting to tear up.

Greyson held my chin and I looked at his sparkling hazel brown eyes as if saying 'sorry' and said, "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I didn't mean it. I'm just surprised that you're leaving. I'm gonna miss you." Then he  pulled me to a hug. I hugged him back.

I pulled away and said, "I'm going to miss you too, Grey. You know I can't handle 3 years without you."

"I know. Don't worry, I'll never leave you. I promise." Greyson said, smiling. I gave him a confused look.

Greyson sighed, smiled, held my hand to his heart and said, "Hear that? It only beats for you. I love you, Sandy. I'm yours and forever will be. I'll be always in your heart. I'll never leave you, Sandy."

I cried in happy tears and said, "I'll be forever and always in your heart too, Grey. I'll never leave you. I love you."

Greyson leaned in and his lips pressed mine. His arms went down to my waist and mine around his neck. I love him so much. I wish I don't have to leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~The day before Sandy leaves~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N: Sorry, guys. Need to speed things up.)

Greyson's POV

I've always been to studio past few weeks and Sandy's in Oklahoma right now. I'm pretty sure she's packing.

Yep, I'm still here in LA. Here I am, in my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"I need to do something before Sandy leaves." I said to myself and smiled as an idea popped in my mind. Yeah, like a lightbulb just lit up above my mind.

I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom. I jumped in to a cold shower and then brushed my teeth. I changed into a white shirt , grey jeans, black jacket and my black hi-cut converse.

I went downstairs and saw my mom watching television.

"Hey, mom. Can I talk to you?"

Mom looked up and said, "Yeah, sure honey. C'mon sit."

I sat to the couch across her and said, "Mom, can I go back to Oklahoma just for this day?"

Mom switched the TV off and looked at me then said, "May I know the reason why?"

"Mom, don't you remember? Sandy's leaving tomorrow. They're going to the Philippines for 3 years. I want to see her before she leaves." I said and mom nodded.

"Okay, Greyson. You can go since today is your dayoff. Want me to come with you?" Mom said and I smiled. Yes! I can go!!

"Thank you mom! And yeah, if you want to."

"Of course I want to! I want to talk to your Aunt Carly before they leave!"

I laughed and nodded.

Mom and I went to the airport and took a flight to Oklahoma. The flight took only 2 hours and 30 minutes and we arrived there at 10am. Perfect time! (: