Chapter 2 - Change schedule

"Thanks for taking me to the park today, Bestfriend!" I said to Greyson as we went to my house.

"It's nothing. It's just like old times." Greyson said.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss those old times." I said then went inside the house. "Good Night, Greyson" I said before I could close the door.

Greyson's POV

I think you don't know that I have a crush on Sandy. I like my own bestfriend/childhood friend.

Yes, I'm telling the truth. And I was so hurt when she called me, 'Bestfriend'. I thought that she could never be my girl coz' we're only bestfriends, just bestfriends. And worse? I'm going away from her. I don't want to leave her. She meant a lot to me. I'm going to miss her so much.

"GoodNight." I said after she closed the door and whispered 'I Love You'.

I went home and was surprised when I got inside.

"What's happening, mom?" I asked my mom.

"Oh, Hey, Greyson." my mom said "We're now packing the things we're going to bring to LA."

"Gee, mom. It's so early to pack. We could pack next week" I said

"But next week is our flight!" Dad said.

My jaw dropped. 

"Next week?!" I yelled. " But I though we still have 3 weeks left!!"

"Sorry, but your flight was moved to next week. I don't know why." my mom started to explain.

"And aren't you happy? We're going to LA and you're going to be a big star!" Alexa , my sister,  said.

"I know. I'm happy about that. But what about my life here. I'm going to miss all the things here so bad. Especially Sandy." I said to them as I made a sad face and looked down the floor.

"I'm so sorry to hear that but you have to do this."

"Okay, Fine." I said and ran upstairs to my room and texted Sandy.

*TEXT CONVO*

Me: Hey, Sandy. I want you to tell you something.

Sandy: Bad news or a good news?

Me: Uh, Bad news.

Sandy: Tell it tomorrow, Greyson. I'm happy right now. It's been a great day and I don't want any bad news to ruin it. You know me..

Me: Yeah, I know. Ok, I'll tell it to you tomorrow.

Sandy: That's my bestfriend!

Me: Ok, see ya tomorrow.

-End of Convo-

After Sandy called me a 'bestfriend' again. I froze. She kept calling me that way. Now, my mind is telling me that Sandy will never be my girl. But my heart is fighting for what it feels. 

I'M SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT. MY EYES ARE VERY TIRED. WAIT FOR THE NXT CHAPTER!