Chapter 22 - Hey Sandy, Wake up soon.

Sandy's POV

I woke up and saw everybody around me. I'm in a hospital room. I don't know why. But I feel dizzy and my head really hurts. It hurts damn so much. I looked at everybody but they were all blurry. I fell asleep again.

Greyson's POV

I don't want to leave Sandy anymore. I love her so much. This hurts me a lot. 

"Hey, Sandy. Remember when we were little kids, we were Field Trip partners and we always chase each other at the beach?" I said between sobs. I didn't get any response. All I can hear is the beeping of the monitor.

"We were always there below the stars." I added and cried beside her. "I love you, Sandy."

I walked out of the room and sat at the waiting area. I saw my mom there talking to Aunt Carly. Aunt Carly was crying non-stop. My mom tries to calm her down but she can't stop crying. Aunt Carly went inside the room again.

"How's Sandy?" my mom asked.

"They don't know when she'll wake up and she could get an amnesia said the doctor. She had hit her head on the floor so hard and it bleeded non-stop. She's so pale." I explained with my voice cracked.

"She'll be okay. She's a strong girl. She'll be fine. Everything's gonna be alright." my mom said.

"I know, but what will I do if she wakes up and remember, she broke up with me."

"You know what to do." my mom  said then she gave me a smile and left me there. She went outside to call my dad about what happend.

"Greyson, we better go back now. You still have some works to do on LA." my mom said as she came back.

"I know. I'll say good bye to Sandy and her family."

"Ok."

I went inside again on her room and everybody left the two of us.

"Hey, Tootsie. It's me, your Mr.Nerd. Wake up , soon. I miss you so much and please let me explain as you wake up. I love you." I whispered then left.

"Sorry." I said to her family and they gave me a it's-not-your-fault look.

"Bye, and we're really sorry for what happend." my mom said.

"Thanks for visiting."

Then we went back to LA and it's already morning. I probably didn't sleep. I crawled to my bed and slept until it's 1pm. I got up from bed and took a bath. I need to get to the studion to record Stars.

"Hey, did you rest well?" my mom said as I walked downstairs. She pretty rested a lot this day.

"Yes, mom. I'm going to the studio to record my song."

"Oh, I'll bring you there." my mom said as she put away her apron .

We went to the studio.

"Ok, good luck. I know you'll do great honey. Have some fun!" my mom said then she dropped me off at the studio.

"Hey, Greyson! Let's record first then let's talk." Ellen said but she's happy.

"Ok, Ellen."

I went inside the recording room, put the headsets on then sang "Stars".

I started . After I finish the whole song, Ellen and the 2 guys applauded.

"Amazing, Greyson! Good Job!"

"Thanks."

Then Ellen motioned me to sit at the couch there and so we could talk.

"So, Greyson...." Ellen started.

"Yes?"

"What happend?" Ellen asked.

I told her about the Lauren thing. (Sorry, I don't want to type that damn story about Lauren coz' it makes me mad.)

Ellen was not surprised at all.

"I knew that Lauren girl could not be trusted." 

"I know. I thought she's nice"

"Well, anything else I should know?" Ellen asked.

"Yes." I said and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Sandy's in a coma right now."

A worried face formed to Ellen's face. I know she wanted to know what happend but she didn't say a thing.So I decided to tell her the story.

"Her sister said that she just saw Sandy bleeding her head at her bathroom. Maybe she slipped and hit her head o hard on the floor. The doctor said it may cause an amnesia."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Greyson." Ellen said. I just nodded.

Then I got a text from Lauren. Damn it! Great timing!

I didn't even read the message, I deleted her number from my phone and I changed my number but texted everybody my new number before I dumped my old one so they would know.

Lauren just ruined my life, I don't want her to  re-ruin my life again.

______________________________________________

I don't want to upload the next chapter if I didn't get atleast 10 votes here. Hehe, childish, eh? (: 

Can't wait for Sandy's big move to Philippines! (: