Chapter 51 - Everything turned wrong!

Greyson's POV

I was walking through the dark woods. Then 3 people were chasing each other. Oh wait, no... 2 boys are chasing a girl. Oh my God, the girl is... Sandy!

"Sandy!" I yelled.

But she didn't hear it. She kept on running and running. Running for her life, maybe. What's with these 2 guys? Why are they chasing her? What do they need from her? Oh no, don't tell me they're rapists. Stop it. Greyson! You're so gross.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I yelled as I ran up to them.

"Leave her alone, you guys!" I yelled again.

Then I saw Sandy reached the highway, but she's still running. Oh my God.

The 2 boys disappeared then Sandy was about to cross the highway. When she's about to reach the other side, 2 headlights came to her direction then BAM! The driver tried to stop the car but it's no use. She's now there, lying on the cold street, blood all over her.

"SANDY!" I shouted then ran towards her but... everything became black.

"No! Sandy!" I yelled, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I sat upright as I shouted, "Sandy!". I'm now sweating like hell!

I looked around me and.. I'm in my room, in my bed..

Oh, it's...it's just a dream. Thank God, it's just a dream!

Wait. but... I feel strange.. I feel that...that something happened to Sandy..

Oh God, i gotta check on her.

I grabbed my jacket and ran outside the house. I ran to Sandy's house to check on her. I reached her house and went to her room's window. When we were kids, we promised each other to let the windows unlocked so we could go each other's room anytime. I went inside her room but... she's not there.

Oh no. Oh no.

Oh no, this isn't happening..

I saw a letter that is crumpled into a ball. I picked it up and read it :

"Meet me at the nearby beach or else, something bad will happen to your family. You think this is a joke? Well, don't. Coz' this is not a joke. I'm serious. Meet me there later on 12midnight. DON'T TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS or I will kill your beloved boyfriend. Got it? Good. I will be expecting you.Remember, I'm watching you."

I gulped as I finished reading it.. I know who exactly did this... Lauren.

Lauren's POV

"What?!! Sandy got hit by a car?! What happened?!" I yelled at the 2 boys.

"Well, boss. She's running and we're chasing her. When she was about to cross the highway, she got hit by a car. It's not our fault that she's so stupid that she didn't saw the car coming." One of the boys said.

"Okay, now where is her body?" I asked them.

"In the street, of course. Where else?"

"What?! You left her body on the street?! Are you guys fucking stupid?! People will see her body ! There's a possibility that we're going jail!" I shouted.

"Errm.. riiiight.." They said.

"Now what?! You spoiled everything! What I wanted to happen is to only kill her and not let anybody to know what happened to her! I was supposed to tell Greyson that she left him so Greyson would be mine! But everything in my plan is ruined just because of you two!" I yelled at them once more.

Yes, that is my plan. To destroy Sandy and lie to Greyson.

But hell! Everything turned wrong!! 

"What? So your plan is to kill my girlfriend and to lie to me?" A boy said as he entered the room.

"Greyson." I gulped as I stepped backwards.

OMG! I am so sorry for not updating in 2 months. I've been busy with schoolworks. You know, being a highschool student is ha-ha-hard! Please leave a comment! Oh and, Nina, if you're reading this right now, please message me so I can ask some questions about you (:

Fan, Vote and Comment!