Chapter 15 - Who's Sandy Wakefield?

Sandy's POV

I was watching Greyson on TV. He is so amazing. I can't believe that Greyson is on TV! I'm so proud of him. Oh, and yeah... He's my boyfriend. How cool is that! My boyfriend is famous.

Then after a few minutes, it was commercial break. I went to the kitchen to get some cookies. I came back to the living room with the whole jar.

Then the Ellen show is back.

"So, Greyson. Are you single or you're suitoring someone?" Ellen asked. Really, Ellen? Really?

Then Greyson smiled.

"Well, Ellen. There's a girl here named Sandy Wakefield..." OMG! Greyson mentioned me on the Ellen Show!! 

"Who's Sandy Wakefield??" Ellen asked immediately.

"She's my childhood bestfriend and now she's my girlfriend." Greyson said as he blushed.

Aww... Greyson is so adorble when he blushes.

"Oh, so you're not single. Tell us about this Sandy Wakefield. How did you guys became friends?" Ellen asked curiously. oh my god, Ellen. These questions are killing me. I'm going to have a lot of haters for sure.

"Well, she's sweet, kind, pretty and nice. She got all the traits that a guy would like. She's like an angel." Greyson said. Aww..he's so sweet.

"And how did you guys met?"

"Well, our dads are college bestfriends and our moms are really close. We were bestfriends since we were 5 years old."

"Wow, that's a long time and now both of you are official? How?"

"Before I left Oklahoma, I asked her to be my girl. I can't hide my feelings for her anymore. And to my  surprise, she have feelings for me too." Greyson stated. He is so sweet. I already said that didn't i?

The audience "awww" -ed.

"Well, that's so sweet of you, Greyson. So, ladies and gentlemen.. Greyson Chance." Ellen said and then the audience applauded. Then Greyson sat on a piano and played Paparazzi. After playing the song, he went backstage and the show was over.

Greyson's POV

I had so much fun talking to Ellen and her questions are great. I never thought she would ask me about relationships. I remembered Sandy so I texted her.

Me: Hey, princess. Did you watched Ellen?

Sandy: Yes! omg. You're so great out there! I miss you so much!! And thank you for how you told everybody about me.

Me: Thank you, Sandy and I miss you too!! And of course. I wanted to tell them the truth.

Sandy: Ok, I gotta go now. Bye, Greyson! I love you! :*

Me: I love you too, Sandy!

Then Ellen called me.

"Hey, Greyson. Come over here. I want you to meet someone." Ellen said ...more like yelled.

"Oh, sure." I said then I walked over to Ellen.

"Hey, Greyson. I want you to meet Cody Simpson." Ellen said then Cody and I guy-hugged as if we knew each other already.

"So, Greyson. I saw your Paparazzi video. You're great! but I'm better!" Cody said jokingly.

"Yeah, Cody. I think you are.. better!" I said and we all laughed.

Me and Cody are talking like we were old friends. Well, I guess we would be best pals.

"Anyways, I heard this Sandy. Your girlfriend?" Cody said .

"Yeah. She's..." I said but Cody interrupted.

"I know I know. I watched the show. No need to repeat it." Cody said.

Ellen said that we should grab some lunch so Cody,me and Ellen went to the Pizza Parlor and had our lunch. We talked and talked about stuffs. Then Ellen said that we're going to record the 2 songs I wrote. That's going to be amazing!

_______________________________________________________________

OhMyGod! It's so hard to write. Haha. I worked very hard on this chapter coz' I'm a girl. I don't have any idea how boy-boy conversation works! Hehe. So please leave a comment of what ya think. Thanks for reading!