Chapter 25 - We're going to LA!

Sandy's POV

^August 15 2010^

Tomorrow's Greyson's birthday. I wish I could be there with him on his birthday.

I glanced at my clock and it's 10:55am. I got up from bed and went downstairs. I'm so hungry right now.

"Hey, sweetie. Did you sleep well?" mom asked as she took a sip from her coffee.

Sandy: "Yeah,mom. But now I'm hungry."

Mom: Here. Eat some. *gives Sandy a waffle*

Sandy:Thanks mom. I'm really hungry.

Mom: Greyson's birthday is tomorrow, right?

Sandy: Yeah, mom. But I don't think they're going in here. I think he'll celebrate at LA.

Mom: Yeah. He will celebrate in LA. 

Dad: We've got to talk.

Sandy: Talk about what?

Mom: We're going to LA tomorrow.

Sandy: *screams* REALLY?! OMG! Thank you so much!!

Dad: I know you'll be happy. Lisa and Scott are the only ones who knows that we're going.

Mom: It's a surprise for Greyson.

Noreen: What's up with the screaming, sis? *rubs eyes*

Sandy: We're going to LA tomorrow!!!

Noreen: That's Great! 

Sandy: I know! *turns to mom and dad* How long are we going to stay there?

Dad: 2 weeks then we'll go back here.

Mom: Then after 3 months, we're going to move to Philippines.

I was surprised. Oh yeah, I forgot about that we're moving to the Philippines. We're moving after 3 months and 2 weeks. I haven't told Greyson yet.

(Note: Sandy already got removed her bandages on her head (: )

Mom: Now go pack your things now.

Dad: We're leaving tomorrow at 4:30am so we'll arrive there early.

So, Noreen and I went back to our rooms and packed our things.

Mom called my uncle and aunt to stay on our house with Isabel while we're gone.

I'm so excited. Greyson will be so happy to see me. I want to feel the warm hug of Greyson now. 

I packed everything and flopped to my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-1 hour later-

I woke up and it's already 12noon.

I changed into a tee that has "I love Me" written in it and a skinny jeans. I paired it with my converse. (I'm a converse lover :p)

I went outside the house and went for a walk. I don't know where to go.

"Hey, Sandy. Where ya going?" a girl said and I turned around to see who it is.

"Oh, Hi Grazie. I just went out for a walk. Wanna hang out today? We're going to LA tomorrow for 2 weeks." I said .

Grazie: Sure, I'm really bored. We could go to the beach if you want.

Sandy: Oh, you mean, swimming?

Grazie: No, you silly. We're just going to walk around the beach and let's eat our lunch at a seafood restaurant. Sounds good?

Sandy: Yeah, let's go.

So, Grazie and I went to the beach.

Grazie is my friend since we were in  5th grade. We always talk to each other when there's school. But every summer, she's pretty much busy.

We walked around the beach and got hungry after a few minutes.

Sandy: Come on, Let's go have some lunch.

Grazie: Agree. I'm starving.

So Grazie and I ate our lunch at a seafood shoppe near the beach. After that, we just talked and talked about things.

_________________________________

Sorry I had to cut this out. I need to go now.