Chapter 40 - I'm planning to surprise her

Greyson's POV

--At the Studio--

"You'll never enjoy your life. Living inside a box. You're so afraid of taking chances. How are you gonna reach the top"

I sang the last lines of the song and closed the piano keys then walked away. Yes, it's part of the music video. I'm almost done with this music video, just a couple of days and I can go to Philippines. I'm so excited!

"Okay, you did great Greyson! Take 5!" The director of the music video said.

(A/N: I really don't have any idea how these studio stuffs work, So yeah, just go along with it (:)

Okay, so breaktime yay!

I decided to call Sandy but I realized that it's probably 4am in the morning in the Philippines and I'm sure she's still sleeping. I'll just text her.

"Hi, Sandy! I miss you so bad. Really really bad. I know you're sleeping right now but I just want to know how you're doing there. (: Just text me as soon as you read this, I love you!" I texted. I wasn't really expecting a reply from her cause I'm pretty sure she's sleeping but guess what?

She replied, "Hey Greyson. I miss you too! I can't take another day without you. I hope you're doing fine in there. I'm okay in here. Met 2 girls at my age and they're nice (: and I'm not sleeping Grey. I love you too!"

I immediately replied, "Y rn't u sleeping? U shud sleep now, it's 4 in the morn in there ryt?"

Sandy: "Yes, it's 4am in here. I woke up and cn't go bak 2 sleep. I dunno y but I'm happy u txted me. (:"

I smiled and texted, "Aww, I'm happy tht u replied (: want me 2 call u?"

"Yes." She simply replied so I pressed call and she immediately picked up.

"Hi sweetheart." I said.

"Hi Grey Bear!" She said then she giggled.

I laughed and said, "GreyBear?"

"What? I want you to call GreyBear. Got a problem?" She said.

"No problem. I like it. So how's it there in Philippines?" I said.

"Kinda sad because you're not here with me. But I met 2 girls here at my age and they're really fun to be with." She said.

I glanced at my watch and realized only few minutes left.

"So 2 girls huh?" I said and let out a soft chuckle and added, "I'm glad you're doing fine in there. I'm sad too that you're not here with me."

"Aww, stop being so sweet." She said.

"No, I won't stop being sweet to my girl." I said and we both laughed but then my breaktime is up.

"It's okay Grey. Just tell me when you finish." Sandy said,

I let out a sigh and said, "Okay. I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

I hang up and went back inside. We're done with the shooting and all we need is to add the other details.

"You can go now, Greyson. Everything's finish. Have fun with your 2 months break." Stacy said to me.

"Thanks, stace." I said and called my mom to pick me up

"Hey mom? Yeah, we're all finish. Is it okay if you pick me up?"

Mom said, "Yeah sure honey. Be there in a bit."

"Okay Thanks." I said and she hang up.

Stacy walked towards me again and said, "Here's a cd of your music video." as she handed me a cd.