Chapter 34 - W-Where?!

Greyson's POV

Sandy woke up and said, "Gr- Grey?" 

I just smiled and said, "Hey."

"Where am I? What happend?" She asked. Aww, she's so cute when she does that.

Sandy blushed. Crap, did I said that out loud?

Sandy said and giggled, "Yeah, you just did."

I blushed and said "So how are you feeling right now?"

"Just a headache." she said and looked around, "so I'm in the hospital? still in LA?"

"Yeah, you're still in LA and Isabel went here yesterday." I said.

"Oh, so what happend to me? Why am I in here? I just fainted, that's no big deal." she said.

"Well, I freaked out so I can't just bring you at the hotel. I need to bring you to the hospital and it's a good thing I did." I said.

"Why is it a good thing?" She asked, she really looked confused. 

I sighed and said, "Because the doctor said that your platelets are weak since you hit your head and it bleeded non stop that you lost a lot of blood and you need a blood donor."

Sandy gasped and said softly, "If only I'm not clumsy, my stupid head will not hit the dang floor!"

"Don't say that. You're not clumsy. It was an accident, don't blame yourself." I said.

She smiled and hugged me then said, "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more." I said

"Nah-uh. I miss you more." she said

"Well, I miss you most!" I said.

"Then I miss you more most!" she said. Wow, we're having a little argument about who misses each other most. Weird? Naww,,

"But I miss you most most!" I said and her face was priceless but it lit up and said, "I miss you more most most!"

I laughed and said, "Fine. That's enough."

"Yay! I won!" She said and I just laughed.

But then, she asked, "So, did you guys find any blood donor for me?"

I smiled and said, "Actually, you're already good." as I pointed to the empty blood bag,

"Oh, wow! Who donated?"

I smiled and said, "Alexa did."

Sandy gasped and smiled. I just nodded then I went outside the room and called Alexa. She went inside Sandy's room.

Sandy's POV

Alexa entered my room and she simply said, "Hey."

"Alexa, Is it true the you're the one who-" I said but she cut me off.

"Yes. And I'm very happy that you're okay now." She said and sat down on the chair beside my bed.

I hugged her and said, "Thank you so much. You're the second most lovable sister I ever had." Then we both giggled.

"Noreen is the first." I added.

"Of course." she said.

Mom, Dad, Noreen, Isabel, Lisa, and Greyson entered the room.

Mom: Sandy, are you feeling better now?

Me: Yes, mom. So when can I leave this hospital? I hate it here.

Dad: Later, pumpkin. The doctor will check what medicine you will need and we can go home.

Me: You mean, home? In Oklahoma?

Dad: No, but do you want to go back to Oklahoma?

I sighed in relief. I don't want to go back to Oklahoma yet. I want more time to be with Greyson.

Me: No, dad. I want to stay more.

Dad: Okay, pumpkin. *smiles*

I smiled back then Noreen said, "Hey, sis! I'm glad you're okay now!"

"All thanks to Alexa!" I said and looked at Alexa who, just smiled and left the room with my mom and dad. Maybe they're going to talk. For sure, mom will thank Alexa non-stop. (:

Noreen hugged me and I hugged back. Then Isabel talked to me.

"Hey, couz'! (A/N: For those who don't know, "couz'" is a short term for "cousin"). I missed you damn so much but when I heard that you got to the hospital, your mom sent me here coz' I'm worried sick."

I smiled and said, "You flew all the way over here just to see me?"

"Yhep!" she said, popping the 'p' and smiling.

"Thank you so much, Sab! Thank you that you care that much!" I said.

"That's because I love you, Mich. Of course I care about you." She said as she hugged me and I hugged her back. (Sandy's fullname is Sandy Michelle Wakefield and Isabel calls her 'Mich' from her 'Michelle' (:)

"I love you too, Sab." I said as we pulled away. She left the room and Lisa approached me.

"Hey, sweetie." Aunt Lisa said, "I'm glad you're feeling better now."

"Well, I woudn't if your daughter didn't helped me. Thank you so much to her, Auntie. You're really lucky to have a daughter like her. I wouldn't be awake now without her." I said.

"She really loves you, Sandy. You've been like a true sister to her and she can't stand seeing you hurt. You and Alexa acted like real sisters since you're 5." Aunt Lisa said and I smiled as I remembered the time Alexa did something for me.

"Yeah, I remember the time when a guy hit me with a frisbee accidentally and she got mad. She threw an ice cream cone on the guy's hair. The guy didn't mean to hit me but she still did that." I said and we both laughed.

"Alexa's just being protective to you." Lisa said and Alexa came to the room.

"I heard that. And If ever Greyson breaks your heart, I swear, He'll be dead meat." Alexa said and smiled.

Lisa laughed and said jokingly, "Oh, Greyson. You better watch out!" I laughed too.

Greyson rolled his eyes and said, "As if I can do that! I can't hurt my love of my heart." 

Lisa and Alexa said, "Awww.."
I just blushed.

"Okay, we'll leave you two." Alexa said and Lisa nodded. I looked at Greyson, who just shrugged. Lisa and Alexa went outside the room and Greyson sat on the chair.

I thought of something. Oh My God! I forgot to tell Greyson!

"Um, Greyson. I-I've got to te-tell you something." I said quietly, he can barely hear it.

"What?" Greyson asked, confused.

"Please don't freak out but" I said and stopped for a moment then continued,"we're moving somewhere for 3 years and go back to Oklahoma after."

Greyson's jaw dropped but said immediately, "W-Where?!"

I sighed and replied, "To the Philippines."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oooh, Sandy finally said it to Grey! What will happen next? LOL, please tell me what you think, I wanted to know. Feel free to suggest some ideas! (:

xoxo,

Trixh