Chapter 52 - You have no heart.

Wanna know how to make this story more exciting? Use your imaginations!

C'mon guys. Just imagine this story. Imagine that you're inside the story, that you're watching everything that is happening in the story. As if like this is a movie (:

Greyson's POV

--RECAP--

"So your plan is to kill my girlfriend and lie to me?" I said as I entered Lauren's beach house.

"Greyson." Lauren said as she stepped backwards.

"I can't believe you, Lauren. Don't you know that you're now a monster because of you're doing?" I said, walking towards her .

"Greyson." she said once more.

"Is that all you can say ?! Greyson? Greyson?!" I said.

"Greyson, baby. Can you please relax? Of course I won't kill your lovely precious girlfriend and I won't lie to you!" Lauren said, trying to put a smile on her face.

"Don't you 'baby' me, Lauren! I barely know you! You can kill somebody? Somebody who didn't do anything to you? That's a very , very stupid thing to do, Lauren!" I yelled.

"Didn't do anything? Didn't do anything? Greyson!! She stole you away from me! When we met at the airport, we're supposed to be together! We're meant to be! You're not meant to be with that Sandy! I love you! Isn't that enough?!" Lauren cried.

"Sandy? Sandy stole me away from you? She never did, Lauren. I have never been yours! And I would never ever love a person like you! A person with no heart!" I yelled back.

"Greyson, please. Please let's talk about this. You can't just be mad at me. Please." Lauren said softly.

"No. Stay away from my life. Now, what happened to her?" I asked.

Lauren smirked and said, "She's dead. What can I say? She's already dead."

My heart stopped.

Sandy?

Dead?

No, Lauren's lying! I know that!

"You're lying." I said softly.

"Pftt! Greyson! She got hit by a car! I know that she's now dead!" Lauren laughed.

"You're lying!" I yelled.

"Pftt, why don't you see for yourself?" Lauren said.

"You have no heart." I said to her one last time and ran outside the beach house.

I ran to the forest. This is the forest that I have been in my dream. This must be where the 2 guys chased Sandy.

I ran and ran through the woods until I reached the streets.

 I saw a crowd, formed into a circle. And I think,... a dead body is in the center of them.

I ran through the crowd and pushed my way to the body.

"Excuse me!" I cried.

As I reached the center of the crowd, I saw her. Sandy.

Blood all over her.

"SANDY!" I cried as I kneeled to her. I grabbed her head and placed it on my lap.

"Sandy. please don't leave me. Please please. Stay with me." I said as tears were flooding my eyes.

I held her wrist and checked on her pulse. She's still breathing! She's alive!

"HELP! Let's take her to the hospital! Please! Call the ambulance!" I yelled.

Then most of them called the ambulance.

After 5 minutes, the ambulance came. They took Sandy's body to the vehicle along with me, holding her hand tight.

I called Sandy's mom and dad then I also called my parents.

 "What's your name, sir?" The guy inside the ambulance asked me as he injected Sandy a dextrox and did his job.

"Chance. Greyson Chance." I said as I look at Sandy's peaceful face.

"Oh, so that's why you're very familiar. You're that teen popstar." The guy said.

"Yeah, that's me. How is she?" I asked.

"She's breathing. She may or may not make it. 35% is the possibility that she'll make it. She might not make it, Greyson but let's just  hope." he said.

Please Sandy. Stay with me. I need you in my life.

"I love you Sandy." I whispered as I planted a kiss on her forehead.