Chapter One

Emma was late, as usual, school began in 10 minutes and Emma was just waking up! Emma could hear the loud screeches of all the other foster kids hurrying, stressing and fumbling to be ready on time before Ingrid would yell at them and take away their privileges! Ha privileges, Emma scoffed she couldn't remember the last time she had received anything from that woman, not even warm food.

The door barged open and Henry came Barreling in, her little brother, with his soft brown hair, big doe eyes and a cheeky grin. He was only small and meek, and looked much younger than 6 years old. "Emma! Are you gonna gonna be ready s..soon? I really wa..wanna go to school, and innie will g..g..give me the wack!" Henry stuttered!
Innie that made Ingrid sound nice and kind like she gave a rats arse about any of them, when in fact all the kids in her care were skinny to the bone, pale and scared petrified of her aside from Emma.
"Henry, I'm late so just go down and be ready at the door! Okay and if Ingrid gives you the wack you tell me okay kid?"
He nodded his head and gulped from the memory of when Emma had found out Ingrid had slapped Henry and how Emma had been thrown out for two weeks, beaten and left, for screaming at Ingrid to never touch her brother!
Emma got up, gasping from the pain in her ribs , she smiled through the pain trying to protect Henry from the stress it would cause if he knew the truth about their "loving" foster home!
It was probably the third time that week, Emma woke up bruised and battered, Ingrid was drunk and had invited her boyfriend to the home, his new favorite hobby was kicking Emma until she sobbed.
She grabbed Henry and gave him a quick cuddle before pushing him out her broken creaky door and saying bye!
Looking at the clock she huffed and got dressed, donning a white tank which was now grey and worn, jeans ripped to pieces and a new red leather jacket she had received as a gift from her best friend Ruby! Her converse worn torn and in dire need of being thrown in the trash covered her bony feet.
Her long blond curls tumbled down to her waist! Emma looked in the mirror and huffed she hated her body, strong lean and hardly considered feminine, the only indication were the small mounds upon her chest, her bones were overly defined and she was much to skinny.

Emma shuffled down the stairs, grabbed her stolen bike and began her 40 minute journey to school.
While riding she saw all the flash cars driving to school inside were the students of storybrook High School and she felt a surge of rage, rage that she lived in a filthy care home for unwanted children and the rest of the students from her school had everything handed on a plate! Cars, clothes, food, love!
Once she'd arrived at school, she saw the empty car park and glanced at the giant clock on the school and new she was late, not that it mattered No one cared! They probably wouldn't even noticed if she died!
She strolled through the cold empty hallway and began to chew her nails, old habits die hard.
Ah there's my class, 101 Regina Mills.
She read on the door, huh I must have a new teacher, brilliant that's all I need!
Emma barged in the room, noticing the class was full, an empty seat at the very front near the window to the left remained and without glancing or even speaking to the teacher she began to make her way to the seat!
"Excuse me! Who the hell do you think you are?"
Emma looked up, eyebrows furrowed and confusion written on her face!  Her teacher, her new very attractive teacher was staring at her, hands on hips and her lips sniveled up in distaste for the disturbance!
To say Emma was shocked was an understatement, she stood staring at this woman with brown mysterious eyes, short thick black hair, long lean tanned legs showing underneath her black tight skirt, and red blouse which treated the world to a glimpse at her busty cleavage! Normally all her teachers were basic individuals who dressed as though they lacked personality and spirit!
Emma quit staring and silent fumed that someone was trying to reprimand her.
"Erm I'm going to my seat, it's just over there, to the right, it's empty and has my name on it" Emma said pointing to the chair and smirking.
Emma knew just the right thing to say to piss her teachers off and she was skilful in her deceit.
"Outside! Now" the stern but powerful velvety voice drifted to Emma's ears and she wondered what this chicks problem was! Didn't she know Emma was the rebel? The girl with no hope!
Emma scoffed out loud and shrugged with no indication she was going to move from her spot in the middle of the classroom, she heard the class snicker and from the corner of her eye saw Belle and Ruby, her closest friends shaking their head in disappointment for Emma.
Emma took a final longing glance at the empty desk and delicately stomped out the room, while muttering "I just wanted to go to my fucking desk"!