Chapter Twenty-Five

Emma lifted her knuckle, momentarily pausing. Was it worth it? She willed her body to just turn, and walk away, go home and ignore every single person in the world. But she remained frozen, a hand hovering and frown only getting deeper on her face.

Emma's anger built up, she didn't trust Regina. Couldn't understand the older woman and yet she felt safe with her. The knuckle wavering about in the air began to form into more of a tight fist that was aimed facing towards the door rather than upon it.

The fist hurled forward and moments later a bang shuttered through the empty hallway. Emma jumped with surprise at her own throttle and became so flustered that when the door swung open Emma jumped once again.

Emma's cheeks reddened.

"Your once again stuck with me Regina" Emma mocked, gaining composure and swiftly moving past the brunette and into the class room. The door shut and heels followed the path Emma had made to the front desk.

Emma slumped on a chair, whilst Regina placed her self smoothly on the opposing more expensive seat, ensuring a table was between them.

"It would seem so Miss Swan." Regina spit rather maliciously.

Emma hid her shock, the bolt of rejections and pain she felt.

"Trust me, it sucks way worse for me. Now i get to live next to a bitchy snob as well as constantly be around her at school." Emma bit back with anger and distain.

"I very much doubt that," Regina leaned forward, her cleavage suddenly becoming on display, "considering your constantly oogling me like a lost Puppy looking for a pinch of attention."

"You're just something to look at whilst I endure your shitty class"

Regina stood sharp, her arms folding over one another. "It's pathetic really Miss Swan. You are pathetic. You simply can't think with your own brain instead you just go round hitting and shoving and blaming all your problems on everyone else."

Emma followed suit and was now stood, both fist clenched beside her hips.

"It is everyone's fucking fault."

Regina laughed, "When must you take responsibility for your actions? You act like a four year old, do you have one mature bone in your body?"

It was a low blow, even for Regina.

"Responsibility for your actions?" Emma barked, moving round the table and into Regina's space, their chests ramming slightly into one another. "Regina Mills and her moral high ground, don't go round trying to fuck students and maybe i'll take your advice."

The teacher fumed, sharp veins protruding down her neck and along her forehead like a warning that Emma would completely ignore.

"Fuck?" Regina bellowed, remembering how far her classroom was from any others and being ever so thankful for it.

Emma grabbed Regina's hands shoving it upon her smaller breasts. "So Regina Mills is a liar?" Emma held the hands tight.

"Get off me Emma." Regina huffed, yanking her hands roughly from Emma's body and grasp.

"How dare you? Acknowledge that you having been trying to manipulate me since I tried to help you Emma."

" I take expulsion Regina, I would rather have that then bare to spend another second near you." Emma laughed angrily, shoved her middle finger up in the air and then left the class leaving an open mouth Regina still fuming with anger in her wake.