Chill Day- Obi-Wan Kenobi

I nuzzled into Obi-Wan's neck and released a soft sigh

I nuzzled into Obi-Wan's neck and released a soft sigh. It was one of the rare days that the both of us could spend entirely with each other, free of interruptions.

I felt his strong arms wrap around me and he pulled me so that I was laying on his bare chest.

Days like this were few and far between so I treasured each moment that I had. My body seemed to melt into his and the feeling of his bare skin on mine sent tingles down my spine. The tingling sensation grew when I remembered what we had done earlier that morning.

His hand ran up and down my back and I felt him press a kiss to my head.

"I wish every day could be like this." My lips brushed against the delicate skin of his neck as I spoke.

"I do too." When he spoke his beard brushed against my cheek and I smiled.

I reached up and gently ran my fingers through his beard for a moment before returning my hand to rest on his chest. His beard made him even more attractive. Every time he mentioned shaving it I begged him not to.

"When do you have to leave?" He asked softly.

"Master Yoda is sending me out on another mission in two days," I replied sadly. It didn't give us much time together, but it was something. "What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Meetings," he replied with a heavy sigh.

I held onto him tighter. I would just have to make the most of today with him.

A playful smirk appeared on my face and I pressed a few gentle kisses to his neck.

"What are you doing?" Obi-Wan asked.

I could hear the smile on his face as he spoke. "Nothing," I replied innocently.

Suddenly he flipped me over so that he was on top. I grinned up at him and started to speak, but his lips were on mine in a surprisingly gentle kiss. I hummed softly against his lips and melted into it.

"I love you, Y/N," he murmured. His light blue eyes stared deeply into my E/C ones.

"I love you too, Obi-Wan," I replied. I reached up and ran a hand through his hair and smiled up at his handsome face. We may not have much alone time together, but today was going to be perfect.