Marry Me- Anakin Skywalker

I came home from work later than usual that night

I came home from work later than usual that night. When I finally arrived, my apartment was pitch black. My entire body immediately grew tense.

I always left a light on when I left for work in the morning. I closed the door behind me as quietly as I could and flipped the light on. The place was empty as just how I had left it. Still, something told me that I wasn't alone.

I crept through the apartment, my heart racing wildly.

"Hello?" I called out.

Of course, there was no response.

Once I was sure the kitchen and living room were empty, I opened my bedroom door and flicked on the switch. The lights came on and standing in the middle of my room was Anakin.

I gasped in a mixture of shock and fear but quickly relaxed when I brain registered that it was just my boyfriend.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack," I scolded. "Why were you in here with the lights off."

Anakin smiled at me in amusement. I crossed the room to stand in front of him, smiling when he gently took my hands. He reached up and gently tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you," he murmured.

I wanted to ask again why he was there, but he seemed serious. "I love you too, Ani," I replied.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Y/N," he went on, still speaking softly.

I began to grow curious. Surely he wasn't about do what I suspected.

Our relationship had been full of ups and downs. Both of us had resisted our feelings at first because of his status as a Jedi, but we couldn't help but give in.

"I want you to marry me, Y/N."

My eyes widened in surprise as I watched him kneel onto the floor. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small and intricately carved box. When he opened it, I laid eyes on the most beautiful ring I had ever seen.

It had a silver band with a diamond in the center and it was framed by two light blue colored gemstones.

"Oh, Ani..." I whispered. Tears of pure joy pricked at my eyes.

"Is that a yes?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"Yes!" I nodded and practically threw myself into my arms once he was on his feet again.

~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a vote or comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you so much for reading!

Question: What planet would you want to live on?

I think I'd like to live on Naboo or Alderaan