Talk- Anakin Skywalker

WARNING: SLIGHTLY MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

I was breathless as I pulled away from the kiss. Anakin pressed me up against the wall and his lips traveled down my neck.

We were in his room on the ship. He had R2 directing the ship so we could have a moment alone together.

"You know, when I said I wanted a minute alone with you, I meant for us to talk," I said breathlessly.

He pulled his lips away from neck for just a moment to speak. "But isn't this so much better?" He gave me a charming smirk and returned his mouth to the delicate skin of my neck.

I couldn't argue with that. My fingers tangled into his hair and I sighed softly in pleasure.

Anakin's hands slipped under my shirt and I gasped at the coldness of his metal hand. He murmured an apology.

I used my own hands to cup his face and guide his lips back to mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth and glided against my own, sending fireworks throughout my body.

His fingertips brushed the skin of lower back before his hands traveled lower. He gripped the back of my thighs and hoisted my up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

The room was small, so he only had to take a couple of steps forward and we reached the bed. We collapsed onto it, him on top of me and my legs still around his waist.

Anakin sat up and removed his shirt, revealing his tone chest. The sight of it made me even more excited.

————

We finally emerged from the room about thirty minutes later. I did my best to straighten my hair and ruffled appearance.

"My, my Miss Y/L, you're a mess!" C-3PO exclaimed as soon I step foot outside the door.

Anakin was just behind me and one glance at him told me he was rather flustered.

I shifted nervously and put on a smile. "Oh, yes, I know."

"What were you two doing? You were making an awful lot of noise," 3PO asked.

My face turned a deep shade of red and I was suddenly very grateful that no one else was on the ship.

~~~
As I have said in a previous chapter, I do not write detailed smut. If you do not like that, then oh well. I can't help you. This is as close as I will get.

Now for today's question: Light side or dark side?

I myself would be on the light side