The Secret is Out- Finn

Finn and I sat across from each other on the ship

Finn and I sat across from each other on the ship. We had grown to be good friends in our short time of knowing each other. However, I couldn't help but wish we could be more.

Judging by the way he was looking at me, it seemed he wanted the same.

His dark brown eyes were soft with kindness as he listened to me ramble on about blasters.

I was a well known mechanic for the rebellion. I fixed everything from ships to droids to weapons. I paused when I noticed the way he was looking at me. "What?" I asked with a blush.

He smiled and shook his head slightly. "I really just like to hear you talk," he replied. He leaned forward in his seat, resting his elbows on his legs. "You're cute when you talk about things you're passionate about."

He froze as if he just realized what he had said. My own blush grew a deeper shade of red and I hoped he couldn't see it.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked when neither of us spoke for several moments.

I nodded and looked back into his eyes. Whatever it was, he seemed serious about it.

"I have... feelings for you," Finn began somewhat nervously. He shifted a bit in his seat and his gaze dropped from mine. "But I understand if you don't feel the same way."

"I do," I interrupted. There was no doubt in my mind that I cared deeply for this man- more than as just a friend.

He met my eyes once more. I wasn't sure, but I thought I could see a glimmer of sadness in them.

"You might change your mind about that."

"Why would I do that?" My brow furrowed in confusion at his statement.

Finn breathed out a heavy sigh and his broad shoulders sank. "I used to be a storm trooper. Poe helped me escape."

His words sent a shock through my body. I leaned away from him and my eyes widened.

Finn senses my panic because his eyes widened and he started to reach out to me. I let him take my hand gently into his.

"You were one of them?" I breathed.

He nodded solemnly. "I only ever worked sanitation. I never killed anyone. I never wanted to be a part of the First Order."

I let his words run through my mind over and over. Eventually, I reached out and enveloped him into a hug. "We all have our pasts. That doesn't matter to me. You're a good person, Finn. I know that to be true."
~~~~
Sorry it's been several days since I've updated. College and work is keeping me very busy. I am not giving up on this book though. I really enjoy writing these imagines for you guys and as long as you want to read them, I will keep writing them.

Do you prefer Leia or Padmé?

They're both great, but Leia is probably my favorite