Sparring Practice- Kylo Ren

There was a low buzz as I gripped my bright red lightsabers in each of my hands

There was a low buzz as I gripped my bright red lightsabers in each of my hands. I twirled them around in my hands and widened my stance a bit.

Kylo Ren stood several yards in front of me, an arrogant smile painted on his face that matched my own. "Don't get too cocky now, Y/N," he said, swinging his own lightsaber in his hands. "Remember where that got you last time."

I glared at the memory. The last time we sparred together ended with me flat on my back. But since then I had been gifted another lightsaber. Two were perfect for dueling.

"Shut up and let's fight," I grumbled. Slowly, we began to circle each other. His steps matched mine and we studied each other carefully. My first instinct was to immediately launch an attack, but I remembered what my master had told me.

My anger was useful, but only when paired with patience. I could not blindly attack before I had evaluated the situation.

Kylo surged forward and brought up his saber in an attempt to hit. I brought up both of my arms and the weapons hissed and crackled as they met Kylo's.

His face was intense as he pushed, trying to break the firm block I was holding.

I held for as long as I could, but he was strong. I pulled one of my arms away and used the weapon on my other hand to continue holding his saber away. With my now free arm, I swung my other lightsaber at his side.

Of course, I did not actually plan to hit him. I would stop if he did not move away in time- which he did. He stepped backwards quickly.

It was my turn to go onto the attack now. I took this opportunity and launched, swinging the lightsaber in my left hand at him. He brought up his own weapon and barely blocked my hit just as I was swinging my other lightsaber at him.

Just as my master had advised, I used my anger to my advantage. I built up my frustrations just for these moments. I allowed all my anger to release during a fight.

Kylo stumbled backwards, barely avoiding a hit from my weapon.

I couldn't help but smirk. Master would be proud of me for that even if I didn't win the duel.

I swung again, aiming for the hilt of his weapon. It landed and his red lightsaber when skittering across the floor. He looked at me and I thought I saw a glimmer of fear in his eyes before they darted to his weapon several feet away.

He started to make a run for it so I brought up my leg and landed a kick squarely into his side. The impact knocked him to the ground and before he could even make a move to get up, I had my savers pointed at his throat.

He stared up at me, his dark eyes wide with shock as I stood triumphantly over his defeated form.

Then, he smiled. "Not bad, Y/LN."

~~~
I think I am going to start asking you guys questions at the end of each chapter.

Today's question: Darth Vader or Kylo Ren?

Let me know in the comments, I'm curious to see who is your favorite. I prefer Darth Vader