How Could You?- Han Solo

I stepped off of the ship, practically bouncing in excitement

I stepped off of the ship, practically bouncing in excitement. "Are you sure he's here?" I asked.

"He's here," Luke assured me. "Chewie sent a comm from the Falcon and said Han went in here to make a deal with someone."

It had been a whole month since I had last seen Han. Luke and I had left on a dangerous mission and hadn't known when we would return.

We had landed our small ship just outside the building. The city was small, but busy and music was coming from inside the place. It appeared to be some sort of bar or tavern.

"And he has no idea that I'm here?" I asked again. I hoped to surprise him. Just the thought of the smile on his face when he saw me sent my heart racing.

"He has no idea," Luke replied with a grin. "I'm going to wait here so you can go in and surprise him."

I sent my friend a grateful smile and dashed in through the doors. The place was crowded and loud music was playing. It didn't look like the type of place to make a business deal, but Han knew what he was doing.

My e/c eyes scanned the crowd, searching for his familiar head of brown hair.

Finally, I spotted him sitting at the bar. My heart leaped and I started towards him, unable to contain my excitement.

Then he whirled around in the barstool.

In his lap sat a young Twi'lek woman. One of her hands was buried in his hair and the other rested on his chest.

Han had a small smile on his face. His right hand was on the woman's waist and his left was holding a drink.

The room seemed to sway and my stomach lurched. I felt like I was going to throw up. My eyes met his from across the bar and I watched as his eyes grew wide and he practically through the little tramp off his lap.

"Y/N, let me explain," he said quickly as he hurried towards me.

I turned and started towards the doors before he could reach me. I had hoped to lose him in the crowd, but he managed to grab me by the arm.

"Will you stop and let me explain," Han pleaded.

I turned and looked into his eyes, which were wide with panic. My own eyes were beginning to fill with tears and I didn't bother to blink them away.

"I was trying to make a deal, and I had to flirt with this chick to get to her boss," he went on. "It didn't mean anything, it's just business."

I felt sparks of anger flashing inside of me. I raised my hand and slapped him as hard as I could across the face.

The impact caused him to release his grip on my arm and he touched the side of his face. His mouth was agape in shock.

Tears finally began to spill from my eyes. "How could you?" I whispered. He started to speak, but I turned and ran out of the building before he had a chance to.

~~~~
Thank you all so much for reading. I appreciate all of you.

Sorry this one is kind of sad.

Today's question: Do you like Han Solo?

I love him. He's one of my favorite characters