Until the End- Kylo Ren

It's been a long time since I've updated this, so forgive me for my absence. College is very busy and stressful. But I'm hoping to start updating this again.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD Trigger warning: swearing, sex, violence, etc

Trigger warning: swearing, sex, violence, etc.

~~~~
"Kylo we should be more careful," I said breathlessly, pulling away from his lips.

His hands were under my shirt, large and warm and comforting against my skin. His brown eyes flickered to my lips impatiently. We had found a secluded spot in the storage room of the imperial starship. It was one of our rare moments alone. We had to fight in order to steal little moments like these. Our relationship wouldn't be approved of.

The two of us were both apprentices off Snoke's. He always stressed to us that avoiding attachment was of the utmost importance. Especially romantic attachment. He believed it would make us weak.

"No one is going to come in here," Kylo murmured, sliding his hands further up my shirt, towards my chest. I shivered. "How often do you actually see people come into this room?" He asked

He had a point. Apart from the occasional visit by the IT department, this room remained largely unused. A majority of the items in here were out of date and needed to be thrown out. It was only kept for spare parts.

As his thumb caressed my nipple, I smashed my mouth against his, unable to control myself any longer. It had been so long since we'd had a moment alone. He backed me up against the small table in the back of the storage room, massaging my breast with one hand and using the other to lift me up and set me on the table.

My hands got to work undoing his belt. I was careful as I removed it and set it to the side, along with his lightsaber. I didn't hesitate to stick my hand down his pants.

He moaned into my mouth. "Fuck." He pulled his hands away and I whined, thinking he was going to stop. But no, he tugged my pants down and I shifted to help him. His lips were on mine again in seconds and his hands on my thighs.

He was teasing me. One hand was dangerously close to that sweet spot between my legs. I shuffled to try and get him to touch me.

He broke from the kiss, staring at me intently with lust filled eyes. "Beg for it."

"Please. Please please please."

Either my begging was sufficient or he was just impatient because he finally plunged two of his large fingers into me. I gripped his shoulder and tilted my head back, eyes fluttering shut. His fingers curled into me, finding my sweet spot and making me moan. His spare hand was quick to come over my mouth, keeping me silent.

He leaned in close to my ear, pressing a kiss to the lobe. "Quiet darling, these walls are thin," he whispered. The sound of his voice only turned me on more. His fingers were great but I wanted the rest of him. I reached to finish unbuttoning his pants and pushed them down. He understood what I wanted. He always did. Our bodies were connected. We always knew exactly what to do to please the other.