Soulmates- Luke Skywalker

So I couldn't decide on how to end this one so you get TWO alternate endings

So I couldn't decide on how to end this one so you get TWO alternate endings. Enjoy.

~~~~
"So, what's this guy's name again?" I asked as Han and I followed Chewbacca through the cantina. The place was dimly lit and filled with smoke from a group of people hitting their pipes in the back of the tavern. An upbeat song placed from a band that was situated to my right. If we hadn't been here on business, I might have stopped to enjoy the music.

Han reached for my hand, his fingertips briefly touching the stone in my engagement ring. "I don't know." He shrugged and looked around. "Kabona?"

Ahead of us, Chewie growled something in Wookie.

"Kenobi," Han corrected himself.

I looked around the room, my black and white vision mixed with the dim lights made everything blur together at first glance. I wouldn't see in color until I met my soulmate, if I even had one. I didn't know and didn't care. Han and I were planning to marry despite not being soulmates, but neither of us minded.

Chewbacca quickened his pace, mumbling something I couldn't understand. He pulled out a chair and took a seat at a table. As his large and furry form lowered from view my gaze settled upon an elderly man with kind, but pained eyes. My gaze shifted to the moving figure beside him and my eyes met those of a young man about my age, perhaps younger.

The world seemed to shift and then brighten, beginning to fill with what I could only imagine as... color. I didn't know what color his eyes were but they stood out against all of the other bland shades in the room. In that moment, I decided without even realizing that his eyes were my favorite color.

He stared back at me, blinking a few times. "It's you," he said softly.

Han's grip on my hand tightened and I suddenly remembered that I was engaged to the man. My heart skipped a beat. I lowered myself into the chair beside Chewie, Han taking the seat at my other side.

"Do I know you?" I asked, still looking at the man who was supposedly my soulmate. He was attractive in an entirely different way that Han was. Han was rugged and tough. His hair was usually messy and his dark eyes always filled with mischief. This boy reminded me of a puppy. His features were gentle and smooth. His light hair was neat and well groomed. His big eyes stared at me in wonder, making my skin tingle.

A look of confusion crossed his face. "No, you don't know me," he answered. "But look around can't you-"

Han cut him off before he could continue, and I was grateful for it. "You're mistaking her for someone else. Now, can we please get to business so I can make some money." He wore a smile on his face but his tone was impatient.

The young man attempted to speak again, but the old man at his side stopped him. He looked frustrated, but didn't try to speak again.

"I'm Han Solo, this is Y/N. My friend, Chewie here, says you're looking for a ride to Alderaan."