Daughter- Obi-Wan Kenobi

This one was requested by mrsobiwankenobi

~~~~~

"Careful with her," I murmured softly.

"Don't worry, I've got her." Han carefully took the baby into his arms, staring at her in wonder the whole time.

As much as I missed her warmth, it was almost relieving to have the weight off my chest. The labor had left me exhausted- both physically and mentally. However I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd be dying to hold her again.

My heart warmed at the sight of my husband cradling our child. He looked at her with such awe and wonder. Tears pricked at my eyes and I quickly blinked them away.

The door to the room creaked ever so slightly as it opened. I turned my gaze and spotted two familiar faces poking through.

"Can we come in?" Leia whispered.

Grinning, I nodded and eagerly motioned for them to join. Leia was quickly followed by Chewie, Lando, 3PO, and then R2.

I couldn't help but allow the tears to pool up into my eyes this time. The sight of my husband seated at my bedside with our child, along with our closest friends surrounding us was making me emotional.

Luke must have spotted my watery eyes because he wrapped a gentle arm around me. "She's beautiful. She looks just like you, Y/N."

"Fortunately for her," Leia added. "I was worried that the poor thing would take after her father."

Han scoffed, but I laughed at the statement. I watched as Chewie peered over his shoulder at the baby and Han turned so the Wookie could get a better look.

"Have you picked out a name for her yet?" Lando asked.

Han and I shared a glance and he nodded to me.

"Satine," I answered. "After my mother."

I had hardly ever gotten a chance to know my mother. I trained as a padawan for a short time after she died. Then Order 66 came and my father took me into hiding with him shortly after delivering Luke and Leia to their new homes.

I was so young at the time. I hardly had any memories of those days. But I did have memories of my father and I together on Tatooine.

A felt a warm tear slip down my face and I sniffled.

Han gently passed the newborn over to Leia so he could come to my side. "Obi-Wan would be proud," he told me.

I nodded a bit. Somehow I knew that although my father might not have been with us physically, he was there in some way. He was watching over me just as he had always promised to do.

~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this short but sweet imagine.

Today's question: who is your favorite clone?