Soulmates- Lando Calrissian

My mother had always told me that finding my soulmate would be a magical experience

My mother had always told me that finding my soulmate would be a magical experience. At first touch, we would know because of the sharp tingles that would spread throughout our bodies.

She always talked about how she first met my dad. He had died when I was little and now she was dead too.

I walked through the crowd of people. Tables were spread throughout the room and at each one was a group of gamblers. They played a variety of games in an attempt to win a large sum of money.

I wasn't really a fan of gambling, but it was the first job opportunity I found. I set the drinks down on the table for the people who had ordered it and let after giving them a polite smile.

The casino wasn't such a bad place to work. They paid be well and gave me dinner when I worked night. Besides, I only had to work there until I saved enough money to get off this planet.

I stopped when I heard someone calling for a waitress. I turned my head and walked over to the table. "What can I get for you?"

The Trandoshan male looked at me in what I assumed was a smirk. He reached out and grabbed me by the arm, tugging me to his side.

"You," he hissed in my ear. He was smirking widely now and his other hand moved to wrap around my waist.

For a moment, I was entirely frozen in fear. Being harassed by customers wasn't entirely new to me, but this guy was going to way too far. I attempted to pull my arm away but he tightened his grip. I heard laughter escaping him as I struggled to worm out of his grasp.

"Let me go." My vision blurred with tears and I clawed at his scaly hand, but made no progress. He simply laughed.

"Let her go." A commanding voice boomed above the chaos. The room was quiet for just a moment and people began to resume their conversations.

The Trandoshan male slowly turned his head to the speaker standing a few feet away. His eyes narrowed. He yanked me close to his side once more.

I studied the stranger who was attempting to rescue me. He had dark brown eyes, brown hair, and a well groomed beard. He was dressed as if he was wealthy. He moved his arm and pushed his cape aside, revealing a blaster attached to his belt.

The weaponless Trandoshan shifted a bit, seeming to consider his options.

I blinked away my tears and tried to stop my body from shaking. Finally the scaly lizard man released my arm and shoved me away. He shook his head disinterestedly and turned back around in his chair, resuming his drink.

I took several steps away, never wanting to be near my attacker again, but I accidentally bumped into my rescuer. Tingles spread throughout my body as my back came in contact with his chest. It was almost painful for a moment but it faded within a few seconds.

It only took me a moment to piece it together. I turned around to face my rescuer, who also happened to be my soulmate. "Thank you for saving me." I tried to scramble for something better to say but no words came out.

He stared at me with his deep brown eyes. His look of confusion quickly turned into one of kindness. "Are you alright?" He asked gently.

I nodded and looked up at him with a shy smile. He was handsome. Handsome and kind. "What's you name?" I said softly.

"Lando. Lando Calrissian," he replied with a charming smile. "What's yours, beautiful lady?"

I blushed at the compliment. "Y/N."

His smile grew brighter. "Well Y/N, looks like we're soulmates."
~~~
Here's another character AU, this time with Lando. I hope you like it.

Do you prefer Rebels or the Clone Wars?