Hot- Cassian Andor

~~~~~I rolled over and groaned

~~~~~
I rolled over and groaned. My entire body was sticky with a layer of sweat. The air conditioning system had gone out hours ago and unfortunately for us rebels, Jakku was a hot planet, even at night.

The backup generator that powered the rebel base was out as well and it needed a part which couldn't be purchased until the next morning when all the shops had opened again. I released a huff of annoyance. It was so hot and stuffy in the room that I could cry.

Beside me, Cassian shifted. "What are you sighing about now?" He asked, his voice still touched with a hint of sleep. It was surprisingly attractive.

"The same thing I've been sighing about all night," I whined. "It's too hot. I can't sleep. I can't even think. I feel like I'm being roasted in a slow cooker."

I felt the bed shift again as Cassian rolled over to face me. I felt his brown eyes watching me even through the darkness. "Next time I hope we are stationed on a planet with nicer temperatures," I added. Somewhere like Naboo or Bespin or Coruscant even. Anywhere but another desert planet.

Cassian moved so that he was laying on top of me, crushing me under the weight of his muscular body. "If you don't stop complaining and let me get some sleep, I'll make you feel even hotter," he teased.

I mustered all of my strength to push him off of me, unable to stand his body heat seeping into me. "You smell like sweat," I told him, rolling my eyes.

"So do you," he replied with a laugh.
~~~~~
In honor of it being 100 fvcking degrees where I live, I decided to write this. Because the characters must experience my pain as well.
Anyways today's question is: should I continue with this book and keep writing imagines/one shots?