revelations

I carefully prepared my trunk that morning making sure not to hit my casted arm. It was literally the most annoying thing ever, I don't know how Ron is dealing with his cast.

I walked to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth.

"I'm gonna miss Hogwarts y/nn" Hermione said longingly.

"Ha the ell ah you gunna iss this sitole" I mumbled.

"Y/nn how the hell am I going to understand you when you have a toothbrush in your mouth?" She scolded me.

I turned back to the bathroom and spat out my toothpaste.

"Sorry mother" she rolled her eyes "I said how are you going to miss this shit-hole" I laughed.

"I don't know it's like home away from home I guess" she looked sad. I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

"You have me, which I would say is better than school. I can be your home away from home" I tried to lighten the mood.

She stifled a laugh "I love you, but your cast is scratching me and I don't want to go to the hospital wing before Christmas" she laughed.

"Oh i'm so sorry that my broken arm is causing you pain" I said sarcastically, in which we both laughed at.

As me and 'mione lugged our trunks downstairs I noticed the boys.

"Hey guys" I said cheerily.

"Hey y/nn, hey 'mione!" they said in unison which made me smile.

I dropped my trunk at the end of the stairs and went to sit down for a little as we still had a while till we had to be at the station. I sat down on the sofa next to Ron as 'moine made her way over to the armchair.

"How are you limpy?" I poked at the boy sitting next to me. He turned his head so that he was now looking at me.

"Hm, i'm fine and how are you girl-who-fell-off-her-broom" he loudly laughed at this, but I did not find it as funny.

"Hey" I pushed his side "that was too personal!" I protested. He grabbed my side before I could move away and whispered to me.

"You'll have to get used to it, because unfortunately for you i'm with you all Christmas" he grinned playfully as I blushed profusely.

"Well your house has many rooms which means I can definitely hide from you for two weeks" I fought back, which he found too funny.

*:・゚time skip - the burrow *:・゚

As I climbed out of the car I looked at the burrow. It was amazing, Ron had always been embarrassed by his house but I thought it was beautiful. Even though the house had many different rooms they were always filled with someone. To me this was my home away from home and nothing could change my mind.

"Uhm, y/nn I don't mean to interrupt but I can't get out the bloody car" Ron said. I turned around and noticed his crutches laying on the floor and his leg halfway out the door, which I obviously laughed at and he obviously rolled his eyes at.

"I'm coming your majesty" I joked. As I reached the car I pulled his body out which didn't come without his constant moaning. 'Bloody hell y/n are you trying to put me back in the hospital wing' or 'ouch could you not be more gentle'. I had the right mind to just leave him there.