elizabeth

I crashed down onto the common room sofa as Ron took the armchair opposite.

"I'm tired" I groan

"Probably all that running...and lying" he laughed. I laughed back not realising until now how silly my lie sounded. I sat up on the couch after hearing the portrait swing open.

I heard two sets of footsteps run into the common room and assumed it was 'mione and Harry.

"Y/n, Ron! Where on earth did u two disappear off to, teachers were asking where you were!" she shouted looking concerned and curious at the same time.

Me and Ron made eye contact and just laughed.

"Sorry, we were busy snogging in here" Ron said smirking still looking at me. I blushed at his words, god did I wish they were true.

Hermione's gaze made its way to my eyes and hers lit up. I shook my head discretely, which I would hope she would take as an indication that Ron was in fact lying.

"Well done mate, thought you would never get the balls to do it" Harry chuckled embracing Ron in a hug, oblivious to the situation. The tips of Ron's ear flushed red showing that he was clearly embarrassed. He whispered something into Harry's ear as the two of them stood red faced, as they realised the mistake they made.

Although, I would've loved to see where the conversation was going, I noticed the portrait swing open once again. In came a flood of 1st years running up to Harry was a group of girls asking for his signature and I caught a glimpse of another 1st year gushing about Ron. I laughed as I saw her walk up to him.

"Hi Ron" she giggled twirling her hair around her index finger.

"Errr hello, sorry do I know you?" he said clearly uncomfortable. He shot me a look as I just shrugged, laughing.

"My names Elizabeth, but you can call me Lily" she smiled.

"Right then, nice to meet you Elizabeth" Ron said awkwardly.

"What should I call you Ron, do you have a special nickname?" she said hope gleaming in her eyes, I didn't realise how much of an honour it was to talk to Ron.

"Uhm no I don-"

"Won Won" I interrupted from the sofa "He loves to be called Won Won, especially from girls" I winked at her as Ron shot daggers at me. I just laughed as I watched the situation play out. I shifted my focus to Harry for a couple of minutes seeing his discomfort after signing all of the autographs.

All of a sudden I was taken out of my trance as I was met with Elizabeth opposite me.

"Hello...uhm," 

"Y/n" I smiled

"Hello y/n, I didn't want to have to say this but Won Won just informed me that you have a massive crush on him and I just wanted to tell you to stay away from him...he's mine" she whispered with a big grin as she left for the girls dorms.

I looked at Ron completely shocked at what had just happened. Although I noticed that he found it particularly funny.

I walked over to the armchair that Ron was sitting in and smacked him over the head.

"Ouch! What was that for!" he pouted.

"That was for already giving me an enemy in the first year, they may be small but they're brutal!"

"Oh don't be so dramatic, she only thinks you have a massive crush on me and that you and her now have to fight to death for me" he laughed not knowing that there was a slight truth in what he just said, apart from the fighting to death part obviously.

Before I could retaliate 'mione walked over to us.

"Sorry to break you two lovebirds up, but we have an early start tomorrow and I want to go to bed" she looked at me with pleading eyes which I knew meant that she wanted me to follow.

"But it's a Sunday tomorrow!" Ron protested.

"God anyone would think you want to spend more time with me" I winked, deep down slightly hoping that my assumption was true. He didn't reply and instead just sat there.

"Yes Ronald I know it's a Sunday, but I need to get studying for our exams" she growled.

"Fine then g'night guys" he sighed.

"Goodnight" Hermione said to both Harry and Ron, making her way out of the common room towards the girls dorms.

"Night Harry" I said.

"Night y/nn, sleep well" he shouted.

I bent down over Ron who was still sitting in the armchair and whispered in his ear.

"Night Ron, see you tomorrow. Oh and don't think I've forgotten about your little joke" I giggled and made my way out of the common room, feeling almost proud of myself for what I had just done.

"Goodnight" he said and trailed off, obviously deep in thought.

・゚:* Rons POV *:・゚

As Hermione and y/n went to bed and said their good nights y/n leaned down to my ear and whispered "Night Ron, see you tomorrow. Oh and don't think I've forgotten about your little joke". I felt goosebumps spread over my body and all of a sudden felt very hot, must be that stupid fire, it's always too hot.

"Goodnight" I said trying to cool myself down.

Bloody hell...