forever

I woke that morning with a warmth surrounding my body. Rons hand had conveniently found its way up my t shirt while the other one lay to the side of him.

I turned myself over as lightly as possible so that I was able to look at his face. His hand dropped from my chest and now laid on my waist.

His mouth was slightly parted and his ginger hair fell over his closed eyes. He looked so peaceful and it made my heart flutter, I again found myself tracing his freckles. They were the most prominent feature of his face and also my favourite.

"You love doing that don't you" he whispered groggily and smirked, still keeping his eyes closed.

I pulled back my hand "what?" I whispered hoping that he was sleep talking.

He opened his eyes and he winced at the bright light shining through the room. "I remember you did that at the Burrow, you must think i'm gorgeous" he smirked pulling my body closer to his.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes "and wait a second you weren't asleep?" I asked suddenly a little embarrassed.

"No I couldn't sleep on that bloody sofa, I thought it was cute but it tickles" he slightly laughed.

"I can't believe you were awake" I shook my head but was quickly pulled up as he lifted my chin up.

"That night I nearly kissed you, how crazy is that," he smiled "now I can kiss you whenever" he said smugly and pecked my lips.

"It's not that crazy, I mean have you seen me" I smirked sarcastically.

"Yes I have" his eyes lit up and the rooms atmosphere completely shifted.

He pulled me even closer to his body, if that was even possible, and grabbed my ass.

"Ron" I swatted.

"What?" he asked trying to play dumb.

"We have lessons" I scolded.

"Okay" he shrugged and started to leave wet kisses along my neck, I couldn't help but let out a slight moan, which made him smile.

I rolled on top of him, deciding that if he wanted to play that game then I would be the winner. My swift movement took his by surprise but he didn't seem to be complaining.

I leant down towards his neck and began to leave small marks along his skin. He just laid back and allowed me to somewhat take lead, which was rather out of character for him.

I slowly made my way to his lips before missing them completely.

"We have lessons" I whispered in his ear and I felt him groan.

"Please just this once" he wrapped his arms around me so that I was stuck.

"Ronald, I won't say this again we have lessons" I wriggled against his grip before he finally released me.

"Y/nn's you can't tease me like that" he pouted. He looked hot from this angle, his arms were now behind his head which allowed his muscles to peek through. His hair was messy from sleeping and he looked awfully flustered, if I wasn't so afraid of 'mione then I would definitely stay with him.

However, with my better judgement I climbed off of him and began to head to the bathroom for a shower.

"What's the time?" I asked, pulling out the loose ponytail I kept my hair in last night. Ron turned to look at my alarm clock, his muscles once again flexing.

"9:10" he replied and my eyes widened.

"9:10?" I said sternly.

"Yeah" he said confused resting back into my pillow.