coin

As I packed my bags that weekend I made sure to pack comfortable clothes as 'mione had instructed me that she would not hold back. These words not only scared me but they also made me debate if this promotion was even worth it.

However, as I threw on a pair of jogging bottoms and an old t shirt, that was covered in stains - presumably from the ungodly amount of pasta I eat.

As I slipped on my old converse I apparated to 'miones place. I stepped out of the fireplace and was greeted with the smell of flowers. I looked around the apartment that I hadn't seen for a while and took in the shelves littered with plants and crystals. Seems Luna definitely took control over the decorations.

"Y/n" Luna smiled as she bounded over for a hug.

"Luna! How are you?" I asked still in her embrace.

"I'm good love, how are you, you must be excited for this adventure" she let go of me and I had a moment to appreciate her. Her hair still bleach blonde and her outfits still crazy.

"Yeah, I think it's going to be good, like the old times" I smiled.

"I wish I could've come but i'm stuck wedding planning" she collapsed onto her sofa as she groaned dramatically.

"You said you were fine with it" 'mione stumbled out of, presumably, her bedroom. She had a large backpack that seemed to be full of every belonging she had ever owned.

"I'm only kidding, i'm excited for you to go, hopefully y/n and Ron will sort out their problems" Luna giggled as I stared at 'mione.

"I only mentioned it once!" 'mione defended.

"I do not believe that for a second Granger" I raised my eyebrow as Luna giggled.

"It's fine i'll just stay here and you can go and destroy this cursed object by yourself" she smirked.

"Okay never mind I believe you!" I smiled as she just shook her head disapprovingly.

"Okay well you two should be off" Luna shooed us into the fireplace but not before kissing 'mione and hugging me goodbye.

"I love you!" 'mione called out as Luna reflected her words straight back at her. Inside I groaned, if only Ron wasn't such a dick then maybe just maybe he could be shouting at me in a fireplace.

"You ready?" 'mione squealed.

"I'm so bloody excited" I grabbed her hand as we threw the powder down to our feet and shouted our directions.

Soon enough we found ourselves lying in a field and groaning, it seems that apparating to a place hundreds of miles is more difficult than one thought.

"Bloody hell I think i've got concussion" I sat up rubbing my head.

"Yeah and I think i've got a broken elbow" 'mione laughed as I joined in.

"Shall we just lay here and not do this shitty adventure, i'm sure Ron won't be here for years. We could set up a little cafe and even get a dog and he still wouldn't have arrived" I laughed as 'mione nudged me.

"You have about as much perseverance as Ron had with his homework"

"You bitch!" I nudged her as we both laughed, not yet ready to get up.

Though as the sky started to get darker we decided it would be best if we started to walk and set up a little tent for the night.

"I can't believe you bought a whole tent!" I exclaimed as 'mione began to levitate the tent in front of our eyes.

"What did you think we were going to do? Sleep under the stars?" she said sarcastically.