not if i ask her first

I very resentfully woke up that morning. The obnoxious sun shone through Ron's bedroom and gave me no other option than to get my ass out of bed.

Ron didn't seem all that impressed either as he nuzzled further into my neck and shielded his eyes from the light.

"Fuck me" I groaned whilst rubbing my eyes.

""You don't have to ask me twice" Ron said through a muffled voice.

"Bloody hell you're gross" I shook my head as my stomach began to churn.

"I feel like shit how are they going to get married today hungover" Ron moaned.

"I don't know but I feel gross Ron, do you think Fleur or Bill will have something for this?" I pleaded.

"Let's go and ask" he said groggily as he slid out of bed reluctantly and held out his hand for me to grab.

As I got up my stomach along with my head seemed to punish me for the amount of whiskey I drank last night.

We trudged down the stairs to Bill and Fleurs room as Ron knocked on the door. The door swung open and revealed a grinning Bill who looked to chirpy for someone that was supposed to have a hangover.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" he snickered as me and Ron shot him an extremely unimpressed expression.

"The question is how are you so happy?" I moaned.

Just as Bill was about to reply two very cheerful gingers walked up behind us.

"Good morning to my favourite people" Fred grinned.

"Oh and you Ron" he winked as I snickered.

"Are you wearing sunglasses?" I asked noticing the two twins wearing matching shades. They were obnoxiously big and almost covered up half their face - but of course the twins loved the theatrics.

"How did you notice!" George gasped sarcastically as he took the glasses from his face and pushed them onto my face.

"Bloody hell" I laughed pushing them further up my face and turning to Ron.

"What do you think?" I showed them off as he just laughed at me.

"They suit you, makes me remember why I fell in love with you" he said as he snatched them off my face and onto his.

"Wow!" I exclaimed "Definitely better than George" I threw a wink his way as he began to fake cry.

"Well I think y/nn was the winner" Fred said as he handed me over the glasses.

Suddenly a bright flash was directed our way and we all turned round.

"Ah! Gorgeous" Fleur grinned with a massive camera in hand.

We all laughed as the twins skipped off downstairs.

"How do you look so happy as well, is there a secret no one is telling us?" Ron asked - the glasses covering his furrowed eyebrows.

"Well before the twins came waltzing up here i was going to give you the potion to get rid of hangovers" Bill chipped in as Fleur nodded.

"Bloody hell well can we please have some before I throw up" Ron whined as Bill ran over to his dresser and pulled out a glass container of what appeared to be a green liquid - how appealing.

"Okay there's enough for the two of you now shoo, me and my soon to be wife only have one hour until we need to split away from one another!" Bill said as me and Ron left and headed once again for his bedroom.

We both took a swig from the bottle and for a while felt worse than I had before. However the symptoms slowly started to disappear and my stomach began to  forgive me for the alcohol poisoning I most definitely caused.