some muggle stuff

okay so slight note there's gonna be drug use in this chapter, if that makes you uncomfortable please don't read!

It was the day break ended and the day I had to head back to what they called the 'safest place', which I found hard to believe. I think the people that said that definitely did not see Hermione punch Draco in the face because that was lethal.

I was heading back to Hogwarts and I was both excited and dreading it all at once. I had a good feeling about my relationship with Ron, we hadn't commented on New Years after it happened and we hadn't talked about being together. I think that we are taking it slow and i'm happy with that, especially seeing as I had never been in a relationship before.

We boarded the train and lugged our trunks above us.

"Bloody hell, I can't believe we're already going back" Ron groaned.

"I swear we're always on this train" I moaned.

"Would you two stop complaining, I can't concentrate on my book!" Hermione seemed a bit pissed off, I think she was nervous about seeing Luna again.

"Yeah because it isn't as if you haven't read it fifty times before" he looked towards me laughing but I kept a straight face. I need 'mione to help me study this year and I was not going to sabotage that. When he saw my face he instantly reflected my facial expressions, he knew when I didn't laugh he shouldn't be either.

"That's what I thought" 'mione jabbed - clearly smirking. I laughed at this as it was very out of character, especially in front of the boys.

"Oh so you laugh at her being rude but not me" Ron raised his eyebrows.

"Mate stop your gonna have a target on your back if you continue" Harry looked frightened.

"I laugh when I hear something funny" I smirked and he looked mildly offended. Hermione started laughing behind her book and Ron shot her daggers which made her stop almost immediately. Harry had decided to stay quiet, good choice.

"Whatever, you're just scared of 'mione, like everyone else" he instantly regretted what he said...idiot.

I heard Harry 'ooo' ,he was such a pot stirrer I swear to god. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed 'miones bright red face, but this time it wasn't out of embarrassment.

I started to laugh with Harry as she chewed him out. Ron sat there terrified as Hermione scolded him, oh well this will teach him not to insult 'mione.

"mione let's go change!" I suggested trying to calm her down.

"Yep let's go, leave the ginger slob here" she semi-joked. I burst out laughing and escorted her out of the carriage as Ron tensed his jaw in anger. Which was surprisingly hot.

・゚:* time skip - end of train journey *: ・゚

As we reached the end of our journey both 'mione and Ron had forgiven each other. She claims it was a joke but I do not believe that for a second.

I stepped off the train all my friends beside me. That was until 'mione saw Luna and ran off as Harry walked to go and find Ginny.

"It felt like yesterday we ran into the forest" he laughed reminiscing our first day in 5th year.

"Well don't be getting any ideas because after staying at the burrow I can't even walk up the stairs without getting out of breath" I joked, but it was true, I swear I was constantly getting fed over there.

"I don't know how you manage it" I nudged him.

"It goes straight to my muscles of course" he smirked.