weasley

I never did think this day would come.

Well maybe that was a slight lie, when I was younger I had assumed that me and Ron would get married almost immediately after leaving school. But never did I think that after him leaving, me having flings and us arguing for weeks straight that I was finally going to marry him.

We didn't have a lot of time to plan because neither of us wanted to wait that long. Instead we decided that a spontaneous wedding was more us.

I remember the day and even the time he asked me to be his wife and to be his forever.

・゚:* flashback - proposal *:・゚

"I swear every time you just get better" Ron panted as he lay next to me on our bed.

"Oh I know" I smirked leaning on my elbow as he stared at me.

"And you get sexier" he kissed my forehead as I laughed.

"Well I would hope you would find me sexy, seeing as we have a literal apartment together. There's no getting out now" I smiled.

"I mean apparation would be a pretty good option" he shrugged as I nudged him in the side.

"You dick, you wouldn't want to leave anyway, who else would put up with your obsessive eating?"

"Point taken, I don't think anyone would put up with me the way you do, not even mum" he said.

"You would just sit at home, play chess, wank and eat" I chuckled as he shrugged.

"I don't know that sounds pretty good to me and you wouldn't be so great either! You would waste away with like fifty cats and owls and eat pasta" he snorted as I smacked him on the chest.

"Hey I gave you good options and all I get is a crazy cat lady - you're an ass Ronald Weasley" I grumbled as I tried to slip from out of the covers.

He grabbed my wrist before I was able to escape the duvets.

"I have something to ask you" he smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"We're having take out for dinner if that's what you're going to ask" I tutted.

"That's not what I was going to ask but interesting to know" he nodded as he slipped out of bed - still naked.

"Ooh look at that ass, almost as big as mine" I cackled as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh piss off, you know it's bigger" he smirked as he walked over to my side of the bed.

"What're you doing you idiot" I sighed as I sat up in bed and pulled the cover over my body.

I sat staring at him making his way around the bed before he knelt before me.

"This isn't exactly how I planned to do it," he smiled as he revealed the box in his hand and more importantly the ring that laid inside.

"Ron fucking hell y-" I gasped.

"Bloody hell I haven't even asked yet," he chuckled as my eyes became glassy "Y/n l/n I want to grow old with you and I want us to have our own family, even if that does entail hundreds of animals. I want to share memories with you until we can't stand anymore and we have to be put in an old persons home," I laughed as a tear escaped my eye "what i'm trying to say is that I wan- need you in my life and I want you to be my wife"

"So y/n will you marry me?" he smiled as he kept eye contact.

"I really wanted to make a witty comeback but after that you've ruined me," I said rather dramatically "but yes Ron ten times yes" I grinned as he walked over and slipped the ring onto my finger. It was a silver colour that wrapped around a diamond effortlessly.