back home for the 5th time

As I walked off the train, Ron holding onto my hand, I saw the castle and let out an audible gasp.

Ron laughed "Is it your first year here?" he joked.

I smiled "Ron, dont you just love this place, every year I swear it gets more magical" I sighed appreciating the castle that was lit up contrasting the darkness around.

"It does y/n, you're right" he said starting to appreciate the sight.

"Always am" I remarked, making myself laugh.

As I started to make my way towards to the carriages I was stopped in my tracks as Ron grabbed my hand. Flushed, I turned round and looked up at him.

"Yes Ron?" I asked, he looked nervous, which made me feel nervous.

"Y/nn, do you maybe wanna skip the carriages and walk up to the castle?" he asked timidly.

"Ron you know that's not allowed!" I said shocked. He frowned and began to walk to the carriages until I stood in front of him. I smiled at him mischievously.

"And that's exactly why we have to do it" I smirked, which he reflected. I never appreciated how beautiful he was until we would have moments like these. His hair would drape over his blue eyes and his smile lit up his whole face, god he is hot.

As I realised the line to the carriages was getting smaller I slipped my hand into his and ran into the forest trying my best not to trip Ron over.

"Hey! Y/n, Ron where the hell are you two going?!" Harry shouted, we of course ignored him and carried on running. No one was going to ruin our mischief, especially not Harry.

As we reached the forest we let our hands fall apart and I leaned back on a tree. I felt like I was going to pass out, and I think Ron already had.

"Oh my god Ron that was awesome, I don't think I've ever done so much exercise" I laughed still trying to catch my breath.

Ron laughed "We are rather cool aren't we, apart from the fact that we can't run 10 centimetres without getting out of breath" I mean he wasn't wrong.

As we regained our breath we decided to start our walk to the castle. The walk was funny, as normal, nothing was ever boring with Ron. That's probably why he was my favourite friend.

・゚:* time skip - end of the walk at the
castle *:・゚

When we got to the edge of the forest we poked our heads out making sure not to get caught and ran towards the castle. We let out a deep breath as we entered the castle and saw no teachers in the hallway.

We started to walk the hallways and decided to just go to the common room as we didn't want to go to the main hall and face the consequences of skipping. Just as we started to get confident however a pair of feet started to walk behind us. I looked at Ron and he looked back. We shared a look that said to me if-we-keep-on-walking-they-won't-see-us, so that's what we did.

"Y/ln, Weasley" I heard a familiar voice hiss.

I span round on my heel, noticing his greasy black hair instantly and felt frustrated that we had been caught.

"And where have you two been?" he scowled.

"Oh sir, apologies Ron here felt really sick" I nudged him with my elbow in hopes of a response. He noticed my hint and started to fake gag which made me laugh very hard...out loud.

"Something funny y/ln"

"Oh no sir" I started laughing again "Nothing at all" at this point I couldn't contain my laughter, seeing Ron act like this was hilarious. He started to laugh as well and we were giggling like children for about 2 minutes.

"Well I find it hard to believe that Ron feels sick after watching your little performance" he had a tone of bitterness in his voice.

"No sir I promise he is" I protested

"Well if Ron is as sick as you think he is you better get him to the lavatory"

"Of course sir, right on it!" I grabbed onto Ron and starting leading him to the toilets.

"Oh, and just to let you know y/ln you have a twig in your hair" he strutted off in the direction of the Great Hall. I bet he had such a smug look on his face, god he was such a git.

I turned bright red from embarrassment and placed my hand on top of my head, realising I had in fact got a massive twig caught in my hair.

"Ron! Why didn't you tell me I had a twig in my hair, he knows we were lying now!" I moaned, annoyed that Ron had let me walk around like this.

"I didn't realise y/n! Stop being a drama queen" he said sarcastically

He grabbed my arm and stood me still whilst he fished out the twig in my hair.

"Ouch! Bloody hell do you mind" I yelled, he laughed - as if I was joking.

I rolled my eyes and he seemed to notice as he was now making direct eye contact with me.

・゚:* Ron's POV *:・゚

After we had just completely embarrassed ourselves in front of Snape she started to complain to me about a twig, that for the record I hadn't even noticed. I could tell she was embarrassed so I grabbed her arm and started to try and get the twig out.

"Ouch! Bloody hell do you mind" she yelled, almost as much of a drama queen as me. I laughed at her remark and I saw her roll her eyes.

I looked down at her laughing and noticed her staring back, her y/ec eyes were gorgeous and complimented her y/hc hair so well. She was an amazing girl inside and out, god I would even go as far to say she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

"You're cute" she said completely taking me off guard. I shook my head in disbelief and stood there with my mouth open.

"You're cute too" I said and noticed her cheeks flush red. I held up her face with my hands and stroked her cheek still making eye contact.

"Have you got that stick out yet Ronald, it seems you're distracted or something" she teased knocking me back into reality. I eventually got the twig out of her hair and smiled at her holding it up to her face.

・゚:* Y/n's POV *:・゚

When he finally got the twig out of my hair I noticed movement in the castle and figured that students were coming back to their common rooms by now.

I started to walk back to the common room with Ron next to me when all of a sudden I felt a warm hand slip into mine. I looked down at my hand and looked back up to see a smiling Ron, I nudged him and we continued walking.

I could get used to this...