birthday?

I woke up again that morning with the familiar warmth of a body surrounding me. It was becoming somewhat of a routine to sleep with each other now, wether that be in my dorm or his.

"Good morning" I whispered in his ear, his grip still tight around my waist. I smiled waiting for his eyes to open but it was to no avail.

"Good morning" I said a little louder and Ron jumped up.

"Bloody hell, good morning" he smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"You're cute when you sleep" I murmured and he lightly chuckled.

"So do you" he smiled.

"You watch me sleep, what a creep" I grimaced and his mouth parted.

"What?" he squeaked.

"I'm joking you idiot, I can see you staring sometimes" I nudged as he just brought me closer to him.

"It's hard not too"

"Cute" Harry said laced with sarcasm.

"Thanks Harry I love the constant input" I threw a thumbs up in his direction and Ron laughed into my chest.

We got dressed and walked down to the Great Hall together, Harry staying back a little as he spotted Cedric and wanted to talk to him for whatever reason.

"I had a dream about our date" I smiled, hand in hand with Ron.

"I thought the whole date was a dream, I mean how did I Ronald Weasley have the absolute honour of spending a night with y/n l/n" he spoke rather loudly as a couple of people turned their heads.

"Ron" I laughed and smacked his arm lightly as he smiled.

"I just wanted to show you off, get used to it" he winked and I blushed.

When we entered the Great Hall 'mione waved us down and I walked over eagerly.

"I've missed you!" I shouted and pulled her into an embrace.

"I've missed you too" she smiled and bit into her toast.

"Bloody hell you two only saw each other yesterday" Ron looked towards Harry shocked.

"Girls" Harry shrugged and I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't act as if you two haven't got separation anxiety whenever your not next to each other" I scoffed and Hermione giggled.

"I haven't got separation anxiety!" Ron insisted and Harry nodded.

"Oh don't act as if you don't shed a tear every time you see each other at Christmas" 'mione stated and I smiled.

"Oh Harry how much i've missed you my love, my life is incomplete when you're not here" I said whilst pretending to faint against 'miones shoulder.

"Sod off" Ron rolled his eyes whilst me and 'mione continued laughing.

"Anyway, please don't forget we planned to study in the library after lessons, we need to try and do our best in these tests" 'mione nagged and we all groaned.

"Of course 'mione" Ron said whilst winking in my direction.

"Hopefully that wasn't I wink I saw" 'mione looked accusingly at us as Ron flushed red.

"No of course not, libraries are for studying only" I said very unconvincingly.

・゚:* time skip - after lessons*: ・゚

Me and 'mione made our way over to the library with linked arms, trying to warm ourselves from the chilling evenings.

When we reached the library I saw the familiar head of raven hair and I quickly walked over to his table as 'mione walked over to the charms section.