my favourite

I reached the common room, hoping that 'mione would be inside and not already in the library studying. As I entered the portrait I instantly saw her bushy locks that fell behind her shoulders. She turned around and met my gaze, and instantly told me that she knew something had happened as shot me a smirk from across the room.

She turned to Dean and Seamus and excused herself from the conversation. Quickly walking over to me she grabbed my arm and led me up to the dorms.

Whilst walking up the the steep steps she whispered behind "I think you have some explaining to do". As these words left her mouth we reached the tall wooden door and she pushed me inside - shutting the door behind her.

"Okay, but tell me one thing," I crossed my arms over my chest and she nodded "how did you already know? I mean I hadn't even walked inside and you already had it figured out" I humphed. There was nothing you could hide from this girl.

"Well first off your cheeks are bright red," she then walked closer to me "and your t-shirt is back to front" I instantly looked down to my chest, she was in fact correct. I tugged about with my t-shirt and twisted it around my body.

"I hate you" I groaned and collapsed onto my bed.

"Lovely, but you know why I brought you up here...away from the boys" she perched herself on the end of my bed. I turned head and pulled my face from the pillow, now fully sitting up.

"Okay, well me and Ron I don't know kind of did it" I shrugged and blushed profusely.

"You what! You had sex!" she screamed and I brought my hand up to her mouth.

"No 'mione, oh my gosh," I shook my head crazily "I gave him a hand-job" I removed my hand from her mouth and covered my face - saying it out loud was oddly embarrassing and the word made me cringe.

"No way!" she screamed and began running around the room like a crazy woman. I laughed at the sight of this, her bushy hair making her look even more insane.

"Mione calm down!" I jumped up from the bed and held her still.

"In Mcgonagall's office!" she shrieked.

"Oh 'mione I know it's horrible," I covered my face once again. "it just happened I didn't exactly want it to happen there" I defended and she quickly brushed off the subject.

"So are you dating now?" she questioned and I released my hands.

"Ugh 'mione no we're not"I groaned and let go of her arms.

"Well why bloody not!" she raised her voice, almost angry at Ron. He couldn't catch a break from the girl, even when they were apart .

"I don't know, I mean I could always ask him?" I shrugged.

"No way, he has to do something for once" she hissed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but i'm telling you he's never going to ask" I rolled my eyes straight back at her.

"You just wait y/nn I have a good feeling" she grinned before slowly resting with a thoughtful look upon her face.

・゚:* time skip - the next day *: ・゚

I woke up rather early that morning, I don't know whether it was the obnoxious owl that resides outside of my window or the thoughts about Ron that lingered in my mind.

I flipped my body around as my t-shirt tangled underneath my body. 6:30. I rolled back around and forced my eyes shut. However, this proved an unsuccessful method as I opened my eyes once again, this time it was 6:40.