i can smell...

We walked back to the castle together and headed for the Gryffindor common room - hand in hand of course. It was a little cold now, which was partly due to it now being nighttime but also because the castle was so massive.

We walked through the halls in a comfortable silence, I think after what happened we were still processing everything.

When we reached the common room Ron whispered the password so that we didn't risk getting caught out late.

"Well well well, look who decided to join us" Harry smirked.

"Shut up" I smiled and squeezed Ron's hand.

"So Ronald did you finally get the balls to do it?" Hermione asked and I shot her confused look - did she know the whole time?

"You traitor!" I shouted pretending to be upset.

"What! I'm not a traitor I was merely withholding information" she grinned and glanced down at her book.

"Withholding information my a-"

"Yes I finally asked ; you nosey buggers" Ron interrupted as he lead me to our sofa.

I fell back into the couch and invited Ron's hand round my waist.

"So does that mean you guys are 100% dating" Harry asked.

"101%" Ron answered and smiled down at me.

"You're being all cheesy" Harry commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Just because you wish it was you and Ginny doesn't mean you have to be upset" I jabbed.

"Shut up" he grumbled and turned around, I started to laugh along with 'mione.

"Shut up" 'mione mocked in a high pitch voice. My eyes went wide as I expected for Harry to get angry, instead to everyones shock he just laughed.

"I think you should ask her out" I suggested.

"That's my bloody sister your talking about" Ron protested.

"Well it's not your brother is it" I said sarcastically grinning at him.

"I don't know, I mean after I kind of broke up with her I don't know if she'll be into it" he questioned - breaking Ron and I from our little squabble.

"Well you'll never find out unless you try" 'mione pointed out matter of factly.

"Yeah what 'mione said" I agreed as Ron just shook his head.

"Well how should I do it?" he was now looking at all of us.

"Well mate i'm actually the master of that, as shown by tonight" Ron boasted.

"You asked me if I could help you with your test," I raised my eyebrows and Harry laughed "definitely the master" I jabbed.

"Well you said yes didn't you?" he asked, a smirk painted on his face as I just groaned.

"I would say just take her somewhere special and ask her" 'mione shrugged.

"And charm her with your good looks just like me" Ron nodded confidently.

"Just because you have a girlfriend now doesn't mean you can be an arse" I flicked him.

"Okay i'm going to ask her tomorrow!" he declared and headed up to the dorms confidently. "Good night everyone and well done mate"

"Night" everyone called out in unison.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight to my new favourite couple" 'mione smiled and walked upstairs.