fire whiskey

As Molly dismissed me and Ginny from the kitchen we both walked upstairs before she left for her room - it seemed for now we weren't sharing.

I continued up the stairs as I opened the door to Ron's room, he was surprisingly reading a book.

"Ron Weasley reading a book, I never thought i'd see it" I grinned and walked over to the window sill.

"Hermiones forcing me - she said if I could tell her 10 facts by the end of the week she would buy me chocolate frogs on the train ride back" he said lazily as he threw the book onto his bed.

"Ah I knew you wouldn't do it for nothing" I smirked in his direction.

"Sometimes I revise you know" he demanded.

"Yeah and the twins don't pull pranks" I rolled my eyes. As if he revised.

"What do you think about marriage?" I asked pretty nonchalantly.

"Uhh" he stumbled for a bit "I don't know? Why are you going to propose?" he laughed as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well you weren't supposed to ruin the surprise" I walked from the window sill and jumped on top of him.

"Well my answer would definitely be yes" he smiled cutely.

"Good thing it's not you i'm proposing to then" I laughed as his grip on me tightened.

"Is that right? Who are you going to ask then?" he raised his eyebrows as I rested my chin on his chest.

"Probably McLaggen, maybe Malfoy. I'll see when I get there" I shrugged and rested my head back on his chest.

I heard him sigh which I laughed at. But he didn't seem to like the comment I made and just as I was about to look up at him he had rolled over so that he was now on top of me.

He held my wrists somewhat forcefully as he stared down at me - I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot.

"Is that truly what you want?" he said devilishly, knowing exactly what he was doing.

I nodded confidently, not wanting him to know the effect he currently had on me. But he didn't give up there as he shoved his lips against mine and kissed me hungrily.

I intertwined my hands within his ginger hair which I slightly tugged as he smiled into the kiss.

"See I really don't think you're being truthful" he whispered in my ear - his hot breath against my cheeks.

"I appreciate your confidence but I stick with what I said"

He smirked and I could see the mischief glimmer in his eyes. He leant back down over me and bit my lip.

"You're such a te-"

Oh how I wished he would've finished that sentence.

"Bloody hell sorry little bro" Bill covered his eyes as my face burnt with embarrassment.

"Can I not get any bloody peace in this house?" he groaned as I nudged him with my legs.

"Shit sorry" he whispered as he let my arms free and sat up to talk to his brother - fuck my life.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I wanted to invite you to my stag do" he smiled as Ron practically jumped off of his bed and ran over to Bill.

"Fuck yes!" he shouted as Bill pulled him into a hug and they laughed.

"Language!" Molly yelled upstairs as Ron apologised.