coffee

I sat in the office all on my own, granted I did come rather early but I had expected Ron to be here as well. I knew he wanted this raise as much as I did.

I focused back on my research but I was starting to think that it was impossible, how the fuck could you find something if there is no evidence. It's worse than trying to find a needle in a haystack.

As I scrolled through endless investigations and other shit that definitely would not help I heard someone rummaging at the door. I turned to see the handle shaking about.

"Who's there?" I raised my brow.

"Who do you think it is?" I heard a sarcastic voice call from behind the door.

"Well I won't let you in with that attitude" I rolled my eyes.

"Pretty please will you let me in" he begged but it was clearly laced with the same sarcasm as earlier.

I groaned and walked over to the door, as I opened it I noticed two cups in his hand and a slice of toast rested atop his arm.

He rushed over to the desk and dumped all of his belongings and the various drinks he had bought. I laughed and walked back to my seat, eager to have some information to present to 'mione.

As I concentrated back on the screen I saw Ron slide something over to my desk. I looked up to see a cup and shot a confused look towards Ron.

"I got you a tea, I know it's your favourite" he smiled.

"Is it poisoned? If you wanted to win the challenge that bad you could just tell me, I would prefer to be alive than to get a raise" I joked.

"If I was going to kill you it would not be by poison" he shrugged.

"Wait that means you have thought about killing me then?" I gasped as I took a swig from the cup - instantly grimacing.

"You have poisoned it - what is this shit?" I moaned as he took a sip from his cup and pretended to be sick.

"They mixed it up, what are we going to do now?" he pouted.

"Well smarty pants we will just swap drinks - sometimes you can be dim" I laughed as I reached out for my drink.

I took a sip from my drink and smiled - perfect, and he remembered the two sugars.

"You've got my germs now" he laughed as he swigged from his drink.

"I'm not too worried about your germs seeing as I used to snog you everyday"

"True, that was a great time wasn't it" he smiled lazily.

"Yeah, I got to see Ginny everyday and could talk shit about you with 'mione. Best days of my life" I smirked.

"Well..well I used to talk shit about you to Harry" he stuttered.

"Mhm sure you did, it's not as if you were totally in love with me" I cackled.

"Whatever, you're mean" he frowned and got back to working.

"Im leaving soon" I commented.

"Where are you going?" he peered over the old shitty computers we were given - so much for modern muggle technology.

"Ron we are competitors there is no way in hell I would ever tell you"

"Awh c'mon" he begged trying to use puppy eyes on me.

"You look stupid and no way would I tell you" I laughed as he humphed.

"Fine but you suck"

We both worked for a while alongside one another before the clock hit 11:30.