filch

The day came to an end and I walked back to the common room with Harry who I had just had a lesson with. We talked about quidditch and the plans for the next match, with Ravenclaw.

When we reached the common room Harry said the password and we stepped inside. Ron was sprawled across the sofa and 'mione was sitting with Luna on her lap.

"Hey guys" I waved at everyone.

"Hey!" Ron shouted excitedly and moved over to indicate he wanted me to sit next to him.

I walked over to the sofa and collapsed onto it, I threw my feet over Ron's lap and he held my leg with his hands. It was little motions like this that made my stomach flutter.

I shot a smile his way and he mirrored my actions.

"Missed you" he mouthed.

"I know" I smirked, and he pouted.

"I guess I missed you too" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

He laughed too and turned back to the group, engaging with their conversations about their love lifes.

"I haven't seen you and Ginny together in a while" I said to Harry curiously.

"Yeah we kinda took a break" he squirmed and avoided eye contact with Ron.

"And why is that?" Ron's voice was now laced with anger.

"I don't know, we still like each other just taking it slow I guess" he forced a smile upon his face.

"I've got my eye on you mate" he narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah well I have my eyes on you" he jabbed at Ron whilst I shot a smile in Harry's direction.

I felt Ron wriggle in his seat as his anger was rising, I pushed my legs down a little trying to indicate that he needs to stay seated.

"And why would that be?" Ron said, he was pissed off.

"No reason" Harry smiled and headed up to the dorms.

I smiled at Hermione and we slightly laughed which Ron thankfully didn't notice.

"Okay well it's probably a good time to go to bed" I indicated and clasped my hands together as I stood up.

"What? But it's only 10:00" Ron pleaded.

"Wow how observant you are" I said sarcastically.

"Fine" he humphed.

"Goodnight ronniekins" I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Night"

As he said those words I motioned for the girls to follow which they did.

Once we entered the dorm I was bombarded with questions.

"Have you two made up? Did u do it in the astronomy tower? Did u forgive him?"

"Love calm down" Luna said in her dreamy voice which made 'mione snap out of her questions and stare deeply into Luna's eyes.

"You two are cute" I blurted out.

Hermione blushed deeply and pulled Luna to sit on her bed. I followed behind and laid on my bed.

"We made up," I looked over to see 'mione grinning ear to ear "but that doesn't mean I've forgotten" her face fell a little.

"Did he not really apologise then?" she asked.

"Oh no he apologised alright, he nearly started crying in fact" 

"He must have felt really bad then, I hardly ever see Ron cry, unless it's about spiders of course" Luna butted in and slightly giggled.

"Yeah I know he feels bad but I can't let him get away that easily. I might have to plan something with the twins" I grinned deviously.

"Oh y/nn, please don't. You only ever get in trouble" Hermione scolded.

"Oh I know but I can't help myself" I laughed at the many ideas I had planned.

"All i'm saying is i'm glad i'm not Ron right now" she laughed.

"Hey! I'm not that bad" I lent over and punched her.

"Yeah you're not that bad you're worse!" she got up from the bed and ran to the other side of the dorm. I sprung up from my bed and chased after her.

"You take that back, you bitch!" I said through laughter.

"Point proven!" she shouted.

・゚:* time skip - next day *: ・゚

I got ready that morning and headed to the great hall with 'mione and Luna, she stayed the night but I didn't mind seeing as 'mione was very good at spells.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed a certain red head turn his head round to look at me. He smiled at my giddily and patted his hand to sit next to him. I ran up to the table hoping to finally talk to someone and not have to listen to the two lovebirds. He looked very cute sitting there watching me, it made me fall in love with him even more even if I still wanted to slap him round the head.

"Hey!" I said very chirpy and sat down next to Ron.

"Hey" Ron smiled.

"Jesus did you guys fuck last night?" Harry laughed, clearly amused by his own joke.

"What?" Ron's voice cracked.

"She's very happy that's all, and so are you, I thought I felt the chemistry" Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Bloody hell no we didn't!" I said and shook my head as Harry laughed and Ron tried his best to conceal his.

"Wanted to though, believe me!" Ron said and they both erupted in laughter.

"Yeah and best believe he showed it too" I said bluntly. Ron flushed red and suddenly the laughter halted.

"Oh shit mate" Harry laughed again, but this time it was me he was laughing with.

"Only took a bit of kissing" I smirked in his direction and he choked on his drink.

Harry made a shocked face and just stared at Ron.

Ron turned his face to meet mine, I was grinning, very satisfied. He looked at me and moved his tongue in the inside of his cheek. Jesus if he did that again I would be forgiving him immediately.

"What's that look for?" I asked.

"Y/N I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT FILCH, THAT'S GROSS" Ron shouted and the whole of the Great Hall went silent.

Ron bursted into laughter a long with the rest of the hall.

"Fuck you Ronald Weasley, you were on thin ice. But now, now that ice has melted" I said concealing my smile.

"Well if everyone gets to know about my sex life why can't everyone know about yours?" he smiled, Harry was still laughing.

"Are you an idiot Filch is probably going to follow me about now" I started to smile a little realising how stupid the situation was.

"See there's that smile, and if Filch follows you then he's got some competition" he said whilst flexing.

"Shut up" I pushed his arm and laughed.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body, he smashed his lips against mine and pulled me into a kiss. I smiled releasing this was the first time people would know about our little relationship.

"Little brother is whipped!" the twins called out across the table. Everyone at the table turned their heads to gape at our scene.

I pulled away from his lips and couldn't help a stupid grin spread across my face.

"What was that all about?" I smiled.

"I'm sorry you just look fit when your angry" he laughed.

"Add that to the list Harry, both snogging and me getting angry turn him on" I joked and turned to see Ron staring at me.

hope you enjoyed