marriage?

I tossed and turned all through the night. There wasn't anything on my mind, apart from the wedding of course, it was the fact that Ron had almost suffocated me every minute. Not only did he crush me but he was so warm.

Halfway through the night I tried to escape from his grasp in hopes of cooling down but it was to no avail. Those quidditch practices definitely made him stronger, which I normally wouldn't complain about but right now it was fucking annoying.

"Why do your jumpers have to be so warm?" I whispered out loud.

"Take it off then?" Ron groaned and I jumped up.

"Bloody hell scare the life out of me why don't you! Why are you even up?" I scolded as I caught a glance of him smirking.

"Can't help it when someone's tossing about every five seconds"

"Well I can't help it when i'm getting burnt to death and getting crushed by you" I groaned.

"I can't help it that my muscles are just so big" he said though I could tell he was grinning smugly.

"Shut up" I laughed and laid back down.

"Take off my jumper" he said.

"Ronald Weasley what would your mother say if I told her what you just said" I laughed.

"You're the one that's hot"

"Oh I know" I smiled as I pulled the jumper over my head and quickly covered my chest with the duvet. Thank god Harry wasn't here.

As I laid back down I instantly felt cooler and in fact felt a little cold. Ron scooted closer to me and I invited him in.

He curled his arm around me and held my boob in his grasp which I swatted away whilst laughing - which he groaned at.

"Can't trust you not to get a hard on" I smirked.

"Bloody hell i'm not going to get a hard on" he grimaced as I continued to laugh.

I slowly started to drift off as I felt Ron's hand snake up to my chest again - little shit.

・゚:* time skip - morning *:・゚

"Bloody hell I can't believe it" I heard muffled voices.

"Bloody hell George they're literally going out what did you expect?"

"I didn't expect them to fuck is all"

My eyes fluttered open and there in front of me stood George, Fred and Harry.

"What the fuck are you doing in here!" I shouted and ripped the duvet from Ron to cover my chest.

"Jesus christ what was that for?" Ron asked as he shivered from the abrupt chill of the morning.

I glared at him and indicated my head towards the very obvious figures looming above us.

"What the hell are you doing it here?" Ron shouted as he tried to sneak back in the covers.

"We just wanted to say good morning or more like good afternoon" Fred winked towards me.

"Seems someone has already had a good afternoon, amiright?" Harry smiled as everyone cringed apart from me who laughed.

"Sorry Harry but I don't think we're going to invite you to join us anytime soon" George laughed as well as Ron and Fred.

"Well y/n laughed!" he protested.

"I laughed at how shit it was" everyone erupted in laughter until it dawned on me.

"Anyway can you all kindly piss off now!" I shouted as they ran out of Ron's room and I turned to face him.