Son (Harry Potter)

In which Harry meets his mother for the first time

3rd POV:
"Padfoot, Moony?" Harry asked the two, while sitting at dinner.

"Yes Harry?" Remus answered.

"Who's Y/n? I had a dream the other night about my dad, and there was this girl named Y/n?" Harry said.

"She's no one." Sirius answered quickly.

"You can't keep hiding the truth from him." Remus replied. "Y/n was one of our best friends. A marauder like us. She helped the boys turn into animagus for me. We all called her Claws. Your father and her started dating in their fifth year. But the night your father died, her body wasn't found."

"Is... is she my mother?" Harry questioned.

"Yes." Sirius whispered.

"Where is she?"

"No one knows, she hasn't been seen in 15 years." Remus answered.

"So there might be a chance she's alive?" Harry asked.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up." Sirius answered.

"Sirius, why would you say that, she's your cousin." Remus whispered to Sirius.

***

"Headmaster, she is aware of today meeting and will be arriving." Severus stated.

"Do you know what time?" Dumbledore asked.

"I am not sure, she always loved making an entrance."

Y/n POV:
For the past 15 years, I've been a spy alongside Severus for the Dark Lord. At first, it was terrible watching James die, then leaving Harry all on his own, well he had Remus. I'm Y/n Black-Potter, the youngest sister of Narcissa, Andromeda and Bellatrix. I never thought, I would be a spy. Though a placed into Slytherin, I was best friends with Sirius and his friends. James and I became really close and ended up having Harry, without my family knowing.

I stood in front of Grimmauld Place for the first time in 15 years. I stepped in and everything was exactly the same, just a little dustier.

"Blood traitors and half breeds in my house, disgusting!" A voice yelled.

"Aunt Walburga, tone it down, we get it, The Noble House of Black is tainted." I yelled back.

I continued to walk to the back of the house where, the kitchen and dining room was. I entered to see The Order and a bunch of kids.

"Jeez, I didn't know you recruited so young, I had to wait until I was 18 when I joined. Molly, you're here, do you think you can make me a full English, I'm in need of food. It was quite the journey from Wiltshire." I asked. No one answered me, they were all quite shocked that that I was first thing I've said in 15 years.

"Why-why yes of course." Molly started to cry.

"Oh, don't cry Molly, then I'll cry." I stated. She walked over to me and wrapped me into her famous Molly Weasley hugs.

"I missed your hugs." I said before releasing her.

"Are you not going to hug your cousin, Teddy?" I asked Sirius, walking over to him.

"You're the only person who called me Teddy." He whispered before hugging me so tight.

"Remmy, come on, join us." A said, he stood up and joined us.

"Jesus Molly, how many kids do you have?" I joked looking at them.

"You're the twins, Fred and George." I pointed to the twins.

"Ronald. Ginevra" I looked at them.

"And you're Hermione Granger, I've heard many things about you. Draco always takes about the muggleborn who is always topping him in classes." I said.

"Um, who are you?" She asked.

"Ahh, I'm forgot to introduced myself. I'm Y/n Black-Potter, Sirius's cousin, Narcissa and Bellatrix's youngest sister and Draco's aunt." I said. I looked around the room before landing on a familiar face.

"God, you look exactly like James, expect for your eyes, those are my eyes 100 percent." I smiled. "Teddy, please tell me Harry doesn't have the same ego as James?"

"Nope, acts just like you." Sirius answered.

"Slytherin?" I asked him.

"Uh... Gryffindor." He stuttered.

"Really, if Sirius said you have my attitude, you would been in Slytherin. Looks like we're about to get disowned from The Black Family" I said.

Harry was shocked he couldn't even say anything, he just sat there and stared at me.

"Are you going to give your mum a hug or not?" I teased. Immediately he got up and ran towards me, I stumbled back a bit at the strength.

"Mum." He started to cry into my shoulder.

"Don't cry, dear. I'm right here." I patted his hair. After a few minutes, we both let go and sat back down.

"So are we going to talk about where you've been?" Remus asked.

"The night after you...know," I dragged out. "I was able to escape, before getting caught. I waited for a bit, but once Sirius came into the house, I had to leave, I couldn't let anyone see me. So I went to a safe house for a while. Stayed there for a bit. Dumbledore came to me and said I needed to become a spy for the Order and become a death eater. I went to Wiltshire, where my sister was, and stayed with her since then. It was the only way I could stay alive."

"And Remmy, thank you for taking care of my son." I grabbed his hand.

"You said, your Narcissa's sister. How did you and James get together." Hermione asked.

"Sirius and I were the closest since we were kids. So when he got sorted into Gryffindor, the rest of our family distanced themselves from him, expect for me. It was a secret friendship, then I met Remmy, James and Fucktard Wormtail. I told you there was something wrong with him, but no one listened to me." I said.

"Eventually James and I started dating in fifth year, but we had to keep it a secret, because if my family found out about it, I would be like Andromeda and get disowned. After graduation, I joined the Order with James, got married and following year we had Harry." I smiled.

"Your Full English." Molly set the plate down in front of me.

"Oh thank you! I missed your cooking." I said before digging in.

"She eats like Ron." One of the twins joked.

"She could give Ron a run for his money." Sirius joked.

"Let me tell you, staying at Malfoy Manor was an experience. Though I love my sister, I hate Lucius. And Draco was such a sweet little boy growing up. He would always to cling to my legs when I walked around the Manor." I said.

"Malfoy, sweet? Never thought I would hear those two words in a sentence." Ron joked.

"I don't know if I can be a mom. I always thought I was going to be the rich aunt who spoiled her nieces and nephews. Well technically I already am, but the mom part, I don't think I'm mom material." I whispered.

"You can be our rich aunt." The twins said unison.

"Sure." I said sarcastically.

"Are you going to go back to Malfoy Manor?" Harry asked.

"No, I already left you once. I can't do that, I want to be in your life. I didn't get to watch you grow up." I started to cry. "I'm sorry, look at me, crying. That's a sight to see." I joked.

"I love you mum." Harry said hugging me.

"I love you too Harry." I whispered kissing the top of his head.

———