Keep Up With the Death Eaters Pt 6

A/N: Going to one of Blaise's iconic Slytherin parties

"You know what I find funny?" I said to Mattheo as we walked to the Slytherin common room.

"What." He raised an eyebrow.

"I've been here for almost 2 months, and no one seems to care. Like I have my own dorm, a uniform but I don't go to school here." I laughed.

"I think everyone is kind of scared to say anything." Mattheo laughed.

Once we reached Mattheo said the password and the door opened. The main lights were shut off, green LED lights were all over the place, music was blasting, the air smelt like smoke, people dancing and drinking.

"Blaise!" Mattheo smiled once we walked over to him, Draco, Theodore.

"Mattheo!" He laughed. "It's nice to see you made an appearance Y/n."

"I only came because of the weed and George." I shrug.

"Someone has her priorities set out." Theodore laughed.

I left the boys heading to for drink table, to settle for something.

"Try this." Someone wrapped their arms around me. I stiffened before relaxing as the voice belonged to George.

"What is it?" I looked at him.

"Liquid gold." He smirked. I looked at him because taking a sip.

"Holy shit." I wheezed. "This is good."

"Only the best for you. Now come on, let's go to Neville, I've been waiting for you."

As we pushed through all the drunk teenagers we made our way to less crowed area. Neville and Luna said on the floor on front of a coffee table with items scattered all over.

"Hello Luna." I smiled. I've gotten to know the girl over the couple months and she does have good stuff.

"Oh, hello Y/n." She smiled passing Neville the blunt.

"Do you have any spliff?" George looked at Neville. He pulled out two rolls from his pocket. "Just one."

"Pleasure doing business." Neville said before we went back to the main crowd. We mostly just stayed leaned against the wall passing the blunt back and forth waiting everyone. As the next song started to play, I felt a wave of eagerness.

"C'mon Georgie, dance with me, it's my favorite song." I pushed off the wall grabbing his hand. Once we got to the floor, I immediately started dancing, George placed his hands on my waist and continued to sway with me.

"Would you look at that!" Mattheo to see his twin sister on the dance floor. "She complained about being bored all night."

"I don't think she'll be bored anyone." Theodore laughed watching George come behind her.

———